Nightmares And Visions

Once I closed my eyes I saw myself in a forest that didn't look familiar at all, I heard whispers and chanting coming from somewhere deep in the forest so I started moving towards their source and after a while I arrived at a clearing. The moment I arrived at that clearing the voices stopped but then out of nowhere I heard a voice behind me so I turned around only to feel the stab of a wooden stake into my stomach then suddenly everything turned dark and I was drowning.

I woke up with a start gasping for air and drenched in my own sweat. Looking around me it was clearly the early hours of the morning already. I got up, showered and headed downstairs. I was greeted by the sight of my brother and his girlfriend making out in the kitchen so I cleared my throat and headed to the fridge ignoring their embarrassed looks. Stefan noticed my uneasiness and gestured for Elena to leave us alone "Are you OK?" he asked moving closer.

"Yeah, just a nightmare" I said with a shrug "Are you having those nightmares again??" He asked with concern and I shook my head dismissively "No, this one was different. It's more vivid and ..... Weird. It's probably nothing don't worry about it" I said and grabbed a blood bag, opened it and emptied it in a mug putting it into the microwave.

Stefan moved to the fridge and fetched a Thermos then handed it over to me "This is my blood. I figured you might need more" He said smiling and I smiled back taking it from him and opening it. The smell was awesome and even though it was cold it felt like it was singing to me so I grabbed a glass, poured some and downed it in one go. I felt my face changing so I inhaled deeply to gain back my control and closed my eyes in an attempt to calm myself down a bit.

"Damon, are you sure you're OK ??! I'm worried about you brother" Stefan said in a seriously worried voice with frowning lines taking over his face... god he can be so serious sometimes. I opened the microwave and retrieved the heated human blood "It's nothing really, I'm just a little shaken from the nightmare but I'm fine. We need to head to the Mikaelsons' to meet our hunter. you're coming, right?" I asked putting my hand on his shoulder which wasn't my brightest ideas.

Once I touched him I was pulled into a trance state which meant I was having a vision of sorts. I saw Stefan arguing with Elena in the boardinghouse library and he looked kinda hurt then he stormed out, the scene changed quickly moving us to the Gilbert's front porch .... Elena was looking at me in a weird way and suddenly she was kissing me with so much passion it startled me. I gasped out of my trance and took a step back pulling my hand back from Stefan's shoulder like he had burnt me and he looked more worried now than before "What ?! What is it ?! What happened?" He asked and I shook my head trying to clear my thoughts... What the hell was that ?

"It was a vision Stefan" I said and he blinked a couple of times and then stared at me curiously "A Vision !! about what? What did you see?" He asked and I didn't know what to say ... What should I tell him? Why would Elena do such thing? I was sure this was Elena Not Katherine but why !! She can't really see me in this way, I'm her boyfriend's big brother.. she can't have any kind of feelings towards me. "Nothing important" I answered heading to the mini bar outside, pouring myself a drink & downing it quickly I told Stefan I'm heading to the Bennett's house instead of the originals'.

After a quick drive I pulled up in front of Sheila's house and knocked. She opened the door with a smile "I was expecting you" She said stepping aside from the door to let me in "have you now ?!" I asked intrigued getting inside and settling on the couch "I sensed your discomfort my dear. It's not a coincidence you're here now.. you projected your feelings like you used to do when I was a foolish teenager making bad choices around guys... It was your way to warn me off of them back then and now that you need someone to talk to you did it again" She said and smiled dreamily like she was remembering those days and then she spoke again "I'm listening" She moved to sit in her favourite chair "I've had a vision and a weird dream Shay... Don't know what to make out of them but I don't like them at all" I said and she nodded in understanding.

"They would make sense eventually, don't panic Dee. Just calm down and let everything take its course. Be careful though, they might have been a warning sign so keep your guard up" She said warningly and I was deep in thought when we heard a knock on the door.

♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️

Short chapter, hope you like it all the same.

Don't Forget to Vote and Comment. 😉😉

@Dalarenzo I hope you enjoy this short chapter, your comments encouraged me to update as soon as I could.

MennaMOmar ♥️ ♥️