Trailer

Third person:

Preston and quickly head to school and there they met they hugged as Rob kneeled and sadness as Preston sat beside him as Rob started to speak..

Rob:

"Sorry... Preston....I'm sorry but...we can't do this anymore I don't want everyone to fell in love with me...I'm sorry I'll only hurt you and be a stumbling block in your future....I'll just ruin your life....I'm sorry...." I sobbed as he buried my head in his chest "Rob....don't.....I don't care if my life becomes messy....I just want to be with you....I love you....."he whispered as tears streaming down from our eyes "I love you too..."I whispered as I got up and tried to walk out but he grabbed my wrist "Rob please.....I'll do anything...just....stay....don't...." He sobbed as I tapped his shoulder and smiled "Preston...this is not a goodbye...one day we'll see each other again...I'll see you had a great job....a wife and children and you'll live a happy life with your family"I said while wiping his tears "Rob...no... please"he begged"Preston please just promise me.... this is just the only thing that you can do for me Preston....please just Promise me..."I said while taking his hands as he cried "just Promise me..."I stated"o-ok ....I promise..."he frowned as I lift his chin and leaned my face towards his and gave him a quick kiss sparks and fireworks still exist but I shrugged it of and hugged for the last time and left "Rob...I promise I'll never forget you I'll be back again I promise..."he mumbled as I ran as fast as I could....and never turn back again....ever...