Happy Birthday Rob

Thanks for your support guys especially my felly friends here...@PhinaLynaDeadCraft,@katelynkramer and etc..

At the Friday morning..

Preston:

Me and the gang all head to school early in the morning it's only 5:30 and Rob isn't here yet so this is our chance to prepare.the foods are complete and so are the students and the other teachers all flower crowns are wore and all we have to wait is just Rob. Lachlan and I sat for a minute and started a conversation "this day will be the best day for Rob ..." He mumbled "no this is going to be the marked best day on his life " I stated proudly as he giggled and booted up as Matt motion that Rob was coming because it's already 6:00 he quickly head out as we all hide.as they got in we all head out from our hiding spot and shouted "SURPRISE!!!HAPPY BIRTHDAY SIR.LATSKY" As Rob covered his mouth because of shock as I head towards him and the flower crown on him with a wide smile on his face as he giggled and Matt tapping his shoulders as we all smiled and head towards him the other people were having fun,eating and Rob here is just sitting beside me and Lachlan means hes in the middle and Mitch is beside me staring and smiling at Rob even though I'm beside him.after some minutes we also ate some cake you know me I ate like a greedy fox as the icing spread to my lip as Rob looked at me and chuckled "oh Preston" he wiped it out and laughed at me as Lachlan laughed hard "you can lick it.." I teased as Rob laughed "your so disgusting" he said while wiping the icing in his clothes I saw Mitch glaring at me jealousy showed in his eyes..oh I could stick my tongue at him as Lachlan excused maybe he had to go to the bathroom "uhh.. Preston...I'm just gonna go to the bathroom" nailed it!!!!....I nodded as he entered the bathroom."ok...aughh!!!" Matt said in front of us with Rob beside him as Brandon quickly head towards him and Rob grabbed Matt's wrist "the flower tattoo....it's gone ...it's now a slime tattoo.." Rob said as Matt and Brandon smiled at each other and hugged the students didn't mind it...but are they gay...cuz I am ...nahhh... Maybe it's just my imagination....but if it's not...Idk...as Matt spoke "let's play truth or dare..." As the students yeyd "ok...hmm..." Matt said tapping his chin as Lachlan head out and Matt smirked...oops looks like lil Lachy got caught "Lachlan!!" He pointed...as Lachlan head to the front "Lachlan kiss Rob in the forehead..." Matt dared as Rob's eyes widened and head towards Lachlan "uhh... you can back off its ok if you can't do this... hehe.... Matt!!..." Rob hissed "No I'll do it...." the aussie assured as he grabbed Robs shoulder and kissed him in the forehead passionately...as the room got silent I saw Mitch rolling his eyes at Lachlan .....after the game everyone cleaned the mess and one by one the students thanked Rob and as they head home....we and the gang stayed so it's so silent here "thank you Rob...for all your efforts for us..." I thanked as he hugged me as Lachlan joined as all the gang group hugged as we circled around the floor talking random things about each other me and Lachlan were talking but when I saw Rob staring at Mitch smiling my jealousy had gotten way out of hand as I tapped Rob shoulders as he turned to face me and I ....I kissed him...in the cheek as the talking guys stared at me but my eyes widened as he kissed me back in the cheek as they all giggled but I blushed as Rob tapped my shoulders still laughing..I saw Mitch narrowing his eyes on me as Lachlan glared at him as Mitch rolled his eyes as Lachlan followed...after all the guys left we also walk down the streets together me,Lachlan,And...Rob....but he go to a separate way as we got in our apartment....but I call him now.he might be pretty tired but...at least I could try?...."Hello?" He asked "you ok?...are you tired?" I asked also tired "well yeah...but I'm also happy...thanks...he thanked...well we need our rest we only got two days....bye" he said hanging up "bye".....as I shut my eyes in my room...but something is wrong with my wrist it feels like something or a sharp thing is cutting it as I head to the bathroom I didn't bother to close just my wrist hurts as I opened my my sleeve something was there....a tattoo...it looked like a flower my eyes widened as someone grabbed my wrist....it was Lachlan "you like sirLatsky?"
He asked I tried to speak but no voice came out "Preston...I won't hurt you...but you should better keep your distance from....Rob for now.....I know how you feel... because...I also like him.." my eyes widened at that part as he hugged me and smiled at me as I smiled back as we head back to bed and sleep...what could happen next week?....

Yey!!!! I ate a cake and I wore a blue Flower crown....how bout you guys what food have you eaten and what color of the flower crown you wore...hehe joking...check the next chapter it's very....shocking....