New Student

Lachlan:

After I  head out from Rob's house I directly head home,i opened the door and head to my room,i ignored Preston as he called me I lied there crying as he head in and sat beside me as I wipe my tears and sat up as I stared at his brown eyes and speak "Preston...promise me your the only one who I can trust for Rob...please protect him...make him happy...as he always do and please...made him feel special as he always do...and tell him...you love him....promise me....." I sobbed as he tapped my shoulder and nodded as he buried my head in his chest..."I don't... understand why did Mitch hated me...and how did he made Rob cry?...." He asked "Mitch is Rob's ex boyfriend and they broke up last year because Mitch had to transfer..but he came back and problems came...Matt...Matt also had feelings for Rob....but it wasn't really Rob and you know who it is......" I answered as he asked one thing that o can trust him if I tell him..."sorry...if I ask this but...why don't I see him with a family or a sister,or a brother,Mother,father?" He asked raising an eyebrow as I sighed and shook 'no' as he frowned "he had no family....because he ran away since he was college....he ran away because of his abusive father and his depressed brother his brother suicide because their mother died...and hes dad blames it all on him....his mom died in an accident...a car accident...which Rob was driving....they wanted to bought Rob a new car so they get a test drive....but.....* Sigh * you know what happened....and his sister...was donated by his dad in an orphanage...Rob tried to get his sister back...but he never find her...Rob just discovered last year that his sister died in an illness....a cancer....he was depressed but since he met Mitch his life became more...worse..Rob tried hard to get this job...he even sold the only amulet that his mother gave him...he never told this to anyone....just me...so I wish you also keep it that way..." I explained as he nodded and lied down..."let's sleep...we can't be late tomorrow..." He mumbled "I'm not coming..." I said while lying down beside him "but.?-" "please...just...give me a break.." I sighed as I shut my eyes and slept..and I can feel that he did the same.....but I dreamt again...

Dream..

I  was in my seat at the class room and my hands were put on a shoulder as I looked down beside me....to see a short brown skinned boy as he looked up confused but I can't see his face it was blur...all I can see is brown eyes...and after some minutes the dream was gone...and it was all black again..

In the morning~

Preston :

I woke up and seeing  Lachlan here still asleep....but I don't bother waking him up...as I prepared my self and head to school seeing Rob waiting at me at the doorway as I head towards him with a weak smile as he smiled back.."weres Lachlan..?" He asked as I frowned and he tapped my shoulder and nodded...what's that I can smell?..flowers but it's from...Rob...he smell like flowers and I like it ...I love it ..like how much I love him..he's worth a whole universe for me to save and to live with...I love him...as I head to my seat I saw Mitch lowering his head...and his brown eyes were covered with sadness....but I shrugged it off as I head to my seat...and saw a short brown skinned boy...sitting at Lachlan's seat...he's cute...but I already had Rob....as he looked at me I realized he was an indian-british...I smiled and waved at him as he gave a weak smile as the class had a complete students Rob quickly head at the front as the students greeted him.."ok..class we got another..student transferring here today....Vikkram...please come to the front and introduce yourself..." He said nicely as Vikkram stood up and head to the front he's head still lowered "hi I'm Vikkram Barns and please call me Vikk...im from zerkaa,im 14 years old....and im an half Indian and half British..." He introduced as Rob did the same thing that he did when I was new here as Vikk nodded and sat beside me as he talked with Brandon...."uhh...excuse me Vikk...do you know Brandon?" I asked as he nodded "yes...yes I do" he said with a mixed accent some Indian accent....with a British....as Rob cleated his throat and started the class....

Timeskip at lunch

Vikk:

It's really nice here at this school after class the gang leader me to the cafeteria...and one by one Rob introduced them to me..."this is Preston" pointing at a boy who asked me earlier,with a brown hair and brown eyes.."this is Kenny.."pointing at a boy with a light blond hair and a brown hair.."and we had a tall friend here named Lachlan but he's absent.." Preston said...oh Lachlan i like that name... "Why?" I asked "he's sick" he answered as I nodded.."and this is Mitch" pointed at a brown haired boy with a checkered hoodie...but he looks sad....as he looked up at me i smiled and waved at him as he gave me a weak smile..."ok this is sir.Nooch you can call him Matt and This is Choco" my eyes widened as I stared at the Asian teacher...he looks like a Chinese ....dunno....as I nodded and ate my lunch...but when the bell rang we entered our rooms and began the first period...

Dismissal and it was cloudy

Preston:

After the class me and Rob walked together but it rained very hard as he invite me over his house...but thank goodness we didn't get wet...so I stayed with hi. In his house and Chatt with him.."bad day huh.. " I said looking at the window watching the raindrops as he giggled and hand me some....hot chocolate.."thanks "...."its okay...it's raining very hard outside ..you cant directly go home" he said sadly "really " I smirked as he laughed I yawned and sip all my chocolate and head towards him and hugged him "Rob?..." "Yeah?.." "can we sleep...I'm so sleepy.." I requested as he chuckled and nodded "OK".. as we head to bed it was so soft I could sleep in clouds I giggled as I rolled over in his bed he just laughed,I glance at him as I tapped the bed motioning him to sleep beside me as he followed...I hugged him as he hugged me back....fudge is he gay?..I must be dreaming.... I shrugged off all my thoughts and shut my eyes....

Aawww...cute!!! They're cuddling and Rob didn't notice it ....and I didn't see Vikk coming.....wow..this is going to be
Fun...OK guys just need to think the next chapter ...bye...see ya...AC out..