1st day of School

Rob:

I was in my table I'm not eating breakfast I'm just sitting there doing nothing as I stared at the clock it was already 5:45 am.I sighed as I focused on two tattoos in my wrist,My tattoo which looked like a flower and my Student's tattoo a Canadian leaf my eyes began to water as I remembered how he left me that day under the rain kneeling down as his hands sliding away from mines as he left.it hurts like shit I'll never forget that day but now I moved on I'm not affected anymore.as I got up I quickly grab my towel and hanged it in my shoulders as I entered the bathroom and took a bath.After that I wear my clothes a teacher's uniform and my ID and my keys.After all of the preparation for the 1st day of school I head outside and locked my apartment and walked down the streets and looked at my clock it's already 6:00 am and i keep walking as someone put a hand on my shoulders I looked at him it was my coworker,Matt.he giggled as I smiled "hey ready for the day?"he asked smirking at me"yeh....sure..."I answered as I looked up were getting closer to our school his hands still in my shoulders as we entered the other teachers giggled at us especially the females we just chuckled.as we got close to our rooms he slowly got he's hand off of my shoulders.as I was Infront of my room I quickly draw my keys out of my pocket and opened the room and sat at the desk and waited for students as I stared at the clock 6:30 am it was so silent but not since after 5 seconds someone knock at the door as I turned around and looked at him "hey.... coffee?"Choco asked I smiled"oh sure thank you"I answered as I took the mug from his hands " have you already moved on?....I heard the some gossips from the other teachers that Mitch will be transferring back....have you moved on?he asked as I sighed"off course I do that was a long ago...."I answered frowning"let's say a year ago...."Choco said "well....let's just see what happens then as I sipped from my coffee"ok....oh I got to go...bye"Choco said as he left "bye..."I mumbled but after he left footsteps came.oh please that's not Mitch that's not Mitch.
As yellow flowers draw Infront of me as I faced the boy he smiled I smiled back it was Lachlan my honest student"hi sir.Latsky .....I didn't thought your the teacher here...I mean your an third year high teacher....what are you doing here?"he asked confusedly I sighed as I took the flowers"well the principal called a meeting last year he said that all of our fourth year high teachers are already retired so the third year high teachers are transferred to fourth year grade...but that also wouldn't be a problem because some of the people here are also applying...."I explained as I smiled and stared at a document in his hand "oh....almost forgot I had a friend who's going to transfer here "he said as he hand me the document"Preston Aresment,16 years old,lives in texas....and he'll be starting tomorrow."as I said as I read it and hid it in an envelope and fixed my glasses(off course I wear glasses I'm a teacher...dughh...)"you may now sit down"I said motioning him to sit down as he smiled at me..I smiled back as he sat down.and as we wait for other students.

*Timeskip*

As all the students got in class I displayed a chart in the board "class first we should copy our class schedule....well start our real class tomorrow...ok?"I said nicely at the students as they said ok.as I sat in my desk at the front near the board I checked the students attendance as all was present I frowned as I saw the last name at the class record Mitchell Hughes...I looked up and notice that Lachlan was staring at me concernly I glanced at him as he smiled as I closed the class record and look at the students it was so silent.."sorry...I'm late..."a low toned voice came in as I looked at the door way...it was Mitch...my eyes widened as I stood up and walked towards him the students ignored us and continued writing.as I grabbed his wrist and took him out side the room I saw Lachlan staring concernly again I smiled as he focused on the board.i looked at Mitch,looking down his feet...I tapped his shoulders..

"Let's talk at the vacant room_i suggested as he nodded.
As we got there I saw he's eyes began to water"I'm sorry...."he stutter my eyes widened"what's wrong are you OK..."I asked concernly holding his cheeks as he cried loud and buried his head in my chest"I'm sorry!!!...I'm so so sorry...."he yelled a little loud I hugged him tight as he sniffled "theres nothing to he sorry about..it was already forgotten....don't worry I have already forgiven you.....shhhhh....."I whispered as I rubbed his back and we pulled away he wiped his tears and we got up.he walked to his seat and I sat at my desk in the front..

*Timeskip after lunch and already dismissal cuz I'm too lazy*

As I walked down the streets with Matt we started a conversation"so...?...what happened"he asked with an awkward voice "well...it's fine....nothing wrong happened"I answered"with Mitch...."he mumbled"Matt he's already forgiven and that was a long ago... maybe he deserves a second chance..."I stayed as he go separate way "ok...well....goodbye then "he waved as he go..."bye..."I mumbled and entered my apartment and rest for a minute....and got up and ate my dinner and rest again and got up again took a bath,toothbrushed and wear my PJs and jumped in my bed and slept....but before I shut my eyes I mumbled a word....."I wish tomorrow will be a good day...

Woop.....that's it for now....I wish you guys would do some following,voting,and commenting yu....I really love feedbacks I wish you like it....Thanx.