Picking up Preston

This is after Lachlan's dismissal

Preston:

I was at the airport waiting for Lachlan to pick me up as I looked at my watch 6:50 pm.I got bored I started to scratch the back of my neck.but I'm also excited because I'm going to be with Lachlan actually the reason why I moved here is because of Lachlan it's just because I had a crush on him...aughh...I like him very much...but I also take that he doesn't like me back..."hey... Preston..."Lachlan greeted as he walked towards me with a wide smile in his lips...oh I want to kiss him.... oops he took it to long to let me wait like this."what took you so long...."I asked pouting he sighed as he took one of my suitcase and carried it."traffic..."he answered as we head to his car.as we got in "but I've waited too long"I wined crossing my arms as he focused he's eyes on the road."well you know what they say....it's better to be late than to wait"he said as he chuckled"hmpp..."I grumped.after a few minutes we drove to his apartment and I quickly rushed inside his room "whup. ...up...up.up..up..what are you doing?" he said pulling my shirt as he pull me out of his room and leads me to another room"aughh... trying to sleep in my room before you pull me out.."I replied as I entered the room he took me in "but...this will be your room..."he said throwing my suitcases in a corner I rolled my eyes as I jumped on the bed"well hope you enjoy..."he stated as he left and shut the door.after a few minutes he invited me in the diner as we ate our dinner..."we got to sleep early....you can't be late at your first day of school tomorrow"he advised as we entered our rooms and lied in our bed.

Lachlan:

I was sleeping deeply dreaming about a boy that I used to know before he had a black hair and a brown skin and most of all to know him is he is short and he is an indian-british boy...

~DREAM~

we  were walking on the street our hands intertwined and his head in my shoulder we were the only once there so this is so... romantic..."uhhh...Lach.."he mumbled as we stopped and I turned to face him so I looked down a little because he is short and I'm too tall...taller than sir.Latsky..."yeah..?"I asked as our faces leaned towards each other "I love you....."he whispered as we..."LACHLAN!!!!!!"...

END OF DREAM

I woke up as i heard Preston yelling at the door knocking I rolled my eyes and get up and opened the door "mhh....what's wrong?"I asked scratching the back of my neck eyes still closed"I can't sleep in my room..can I sleep with you?.."he asked doing his puppy face I opened my eyes and rolled them as I sighed"get in...."i said in a low toned voice as he skipped happily towards my bed and jumped on it as I closed the door and lied beside him"yehey!!!...."he yelled happily as he hugged me I ignored him as I shut my eyes hoping that I could dream again about that boy in my dream but....I didn't I just slept it's all just....black..

Well I can't keep up like 1048 words like yesterday that would make a short story part so I just limited my self in word count of 500-600+ words if more ideas I can had any words I could add....that's it for now see you in the next chapter..