A Friendship starts

Preston:

As me and Lachlan got home I quickly head to my room as Lachlan lied at the couch he totally looked pissed off.After wearing my for house clothes Lachlan called me "hey... Preston would you please give me some water" great now I'm a house maid here.I quickly head to the kitchen and pour him some water as I ran towards him at the couch as trip and the water spill at his face as I quickly stood up as he yelled "DANG IT!!!!...would try to calm down sometimes what are you so afraid of" "you......you sounded like you want to destroy me....." I said putting the glass at the table beside the couch "ok...I'm sorry I'm just.....badmod for today.." he said his hand covering his face "your not....this morning it's just since this afternoon....does it have something to do with 'I gotta do something'..." I said staring at him as he removed his palm from his face "it's nothing....I'm just...stressed" he said as he got up "well...I'll just buy something to eat...stay here" he stated as he head to his room and changed his clothes and head outside as I shut the door behind him and I quickly head inside of my room and grabbed my phone and texted sir.Latsky. I know Lachlan will took to long to came back he'll calm his self first before he buys some food he always does that...P: Preston R: Rob....

P: hi
R: who is this?...
I decided to call him as he answered...

"Hello...who is this..?" He asked
"It's me......" I answered
"Preston?..." he asked
"Yes...it's me sir...your favorite student.." i stated as I heard him giggled "but where did you get my number..?" He asked "well I got it....from your phone..." I said shyly "Preston you know what you did you shouldn't do that" he advised "sir I just wanna be close with you you know...befriends with you..." I said with a pleasing voice "ok....where friends then...." He answered with his angel voice my whole world light up "yes!!!.....yey!!!!!....Whooo..we're friends now...me and sir.Latsky....Whooo..." I jumped in excitement as I heard him laughed "well anyway where are you now?..." He asked "why?.... looking for me?..." I replied as he giggled"just asking....." He said still giggling "at our apartment" "just you and Lachlan?" "Yeah...just me and Lachlan" I answered "ahh...ok...well i gotta go...I'm preparing your reviewers for your exam coming this week...the principal mentioned this to us at the meeting...so bye " he said as he hang up "bye" I replied as I hid my phone and head downstairs and sat at the couch until Lachlan came and brought some pizza "so...let's eat"he said as we ate.after we ate we watched TV as I started to ask him some questions"ugh...Lach..." "Yeah.." he asked still watching TV "why do sir.Nooch call sir.Latsky..Rob?" I asked as he stared at me "well that was his nickname....his true name is Robert Latsky..." He stated as he grabbed the remote and turned off the TV as I nodded...as we entered our rooms and slept...

Yes.....under control mod 547 word count whooo...see you in the next chapter