Lachlan meets Vikk

Preston:

I woke up by a thunder.fudge I don't really like thunder and lightning I'm really afraid of those.i got up gently as I realize Rob was still sleeping..and he's cute with it...I leaned in his face feeling his breath hit my lip as I leaned closer,i felt him move so I quickly backed off as I sighed and got off the bed and head to the couch staring at the window the rain stopped as I smiled and noticed someone was staring at me at the doorway of the room...Rob...he smiled as I smirked,he giggled and sat beside me..."the rain's over..think I should go..."  I said while standing up,yawning and picking up my backpack as Rob stood up "I'm coming...I wanna check on Lachlan..." He said as u nodded and we head out and walk towards me and Lachlan's apartment as we knock the door someone opened it...Lachlan..we entered as Rob hugged Lachlan..."aughh....who are you doing?...you okay?" Rob asked as the Three of us sat at the couch..Lachlan nodded with a weak smile...as I hugged them they giggled as I laughed "well I have to go..I think I'm bothering-" Rob said while scratching the back of his neck.."NO!!" Me and Lachlan said at the same time as we looked at each other and laughed "ok..ok before you leave..why don't you have dinner with us?..." I offered with a smirk "oh sure...I would be honored to" he said with a slight grin.while we ate at the table I can hear Rob giggling.."what's up?" I asked glaring at Rob as he spoke "I just remembered how fun my birthday was..." He said while laughing "when the icing spread on your lip" he teased as Lachlan laughed as I chuckled..and we have a great time at dinner..after dinner Rob had to say goodbye before letting go of my hand as he head outside and Lachlan shut the door and enterd his Room I rushed to the window and waved at Rob as he waved back and left....bye Robbie....

Rob:

While walking away from Preston's apartment I felt a thousand needles stabbing my wrist as I held it and opened my sleeve 'a tattoo but...it was a cactus' .oh no wonder it got hurt like that.."is this Preston's ?" I Mumbled as I walked towards my house and opened the door and sat at my bed examining the tattoo...I'm sure ...this is  Preston's ...I mean...I had a crush on him since the first time we met....I shook my head as I shrugged it all off and lied on my bed and slept...

Lachlan :

I head to my bed after Rob left I saw Preston waved at the window...I'm sure I can trust Preston ...he won't make Rob cry...he even make Rob giggle in his simplest smiles making him happy all the times...yeah.. Preston is the one for Rob...I heard Preston's door slammed gently as I decided to head to bed but before I head to bed a sharp pain stabbed through my wrist it feels like it was stabbed by a thousand of small needles I looked at my wrist there was a new tattoo it's...a diamond with a half blue and a half red on it..."who is this?.."I Mumbled as I lied in my bed touching my new tattoo beside mine...mine was a three headed dragon and you already know what the new one looks like....as I shrugged it all off and slept...

Vikk:

Before I head to bed in Brandon's house...I live with him now....a sharp pain in my wrist I looked at it to see a tattoo a three headed dragon...I never had a crush on someone before but my grandmother told me that if a tattoo comes fast before you met the person who owns it...it means you two are destined for eachother...you had a strong connection for eachother and who and what ever blocks the way you'll still be together..till the end....and Forever ..."night Vikk" Brandon greeted as he turned off the light he's dad is still drunk outside we ignored him as I hid my tattoo and nodded as I turn back to bed and shut my eyes.....

In the morning...

Lachlan:

I head to school early with Rob and Preston...Rob and the other teachers had a meeting and Preston was on the bathroom so I head to my seat the students are also all here I sat at my seat and put a hand on a shoulder at the boy beside me..."hey Preston did I miss something yesterday?" I asked but I got no answer and I notice that the shoulder I'm holding at was too short to be Preston's shoulder as I turn to face the boy I saw brown eyes,the brown eyes that I saw in my dream as I looked at the boy he. Was an indian-british and he had a black hair and most of all...he is short!!!" My eyes widened as he's face grew in confusion I quickly my hand off his shoulder he's face still confused "uhh..im Vikkram Barns I'm a transfery
...oh..uh... excuse me...do you sit here...if you want I can move to the back " he said while getting up "uhh no!! It's okay "I said as he sat back and smiled "what's your name?" He asked with a mixed accent.."I'm Lachlan,Lachlan Power.." he giggled "I love your Australian accent..." "Oh uh...really well thank you...I love your accent too.." I replied making him chuckle...good he's so cute...why does Everytime he speak or giggle or chuckle why do I blush...I can feely face heat up as he stared at me and smiled I smiled back...as Preston walked in "ok..I think I should be the one who needs to move at the back...bye..." Preston said teasing me I rolled my eyes as Vikkram stared at me...as Rob head in and start the class....

At lunch

Me and Vikkram sat at the table together with the gang...I notice he had less lunch like Brandon but Matt helped him...as I hand him some of my steak "here Vikkram...have some..." "Uhh..thanks...and please call me Vikk..." He said while taking it..Vikk hmmm...Vikk and Lachlan...well sounds good...my thoughts were cut off as i heard the gang giggling at us....I glared at them as they laughed and so Vikk did....everyone had a great chat but was cut off by the bell rang..you know I'm getting tired of that bell I could kick it...we entered our rooms...

Before dismissal~

"Ok Class, Adam had an announcement to all of us....Adam.." Rob said motioning Adam to head to the front but...duhhh  he's already at the front he took a glance at Ty before standing in the front of the class "you guys know that my dad is the principal and he's very happy that all of us passed the exam...so he was thinking that we could have a reward...a forest camping...and all of us is invited!!!!!!!!!" He yelled happiness flew along the class they were making noise like freed animals as Rob head in the front while Adam took as seat and winked at Ty..as Ty blushed I ignored them....Rob persuade us to keep quite....as the class followed..."ok were leaving tomorrow so you better pack up some of your clothes tonight and good luck...." Rob said his closing remark as a weak hand hanged up the class stared at the boy at the back with a purple hoodie...Seto..."yes Seto.." Rob asked "how long well be staying...at the camping resort?" He asked "4 days and 5 nights" Rob answered as we dismissed Mitch never speak after all that...i saw Vikk I yelled his name as he turned back and smiled as I give him a wide one he waved as he left....i saw Rob and Preston smirking at me... I ignored them "looks like lil Lachy had crush.." Preston whispered as they giggled I ignored them... as Rob go separate way....we head home eat our dinner and slept...well just can't stop thinking about Vikk...

Whoo....that's 1421 words guys hope you Catch up on that...well thanks to my followers @katelynkramer,@pinkstar_22,@Phinalynadeadcraft,@truelove409,@vortexthebunny230,and @Pisirikpisi....thank you and i always love you guys...everyday is a thank you day...love you...AC out..