I Love you 2

Guys...this is the end...why am I crying...aughh....let's just focus on the story....huhu...

Preston:

Today is the day....the end of everything...the end of our love story mum and dad are heading in the airport now.... We're almost there while me here in the window...feeling sad....we're at the airport now standing in the line... I remember Rob I bolted and drop my stuff and ran out of the airport hearing my dad yelled but I heard mum stopped him...I rode a cab that brought me to Rob's house but didn't see him I saw the gang at the porch Lachlan hand me the keys for our classroom "bring Rob back . He's at the school find em" Lachlan said as I nodded and took the keys and ran to school...I looked for him anywhere at the gym at the classroom he wasn't there I cried in front of our room...as I heard clinging keys coming...as he tapped my shoulders "p-preston?" My eyes widened as I looked up "ROBBIE!!!" I yelled as I hugged h tight....."p-preston..u came back.." he stutter "I can't leave u ...I LOVE U!!!!!!" I said pulling away "I love u too but...how bout your parents.....?" He asked "don't worry Robbie...well face them...will we?" As asked as he nodded and we kissed the fireworks and sparks are all around but we pulled away and head to his house... As the night bites we head to my house and face my parents.....

"Sir...I maybe can't give Preston...the things that you want him to have....but I can give him my love...the most important thing that Preston needs...." Rob swear as dad lowered his head and sighed as he looked up at us...."I'm sorry...I got in the way .....I shouldn't have done that.....I'm sorry Rob... Preston.....I'm now allowing to be together... Preston I know you may look at me as a monster...but....I just love you...Preston...and I'm sorry..." My dad said as mom smiled "it's okay dad....I know....and thank you..."I said as I hugged him as he looked at Rob"hey...son-in-law mind hugging with us...." Dad said as Rob giggled and hugged with us and the other members of the family  joined us....

Months later~

Since me and my family stayed in Canada ...well I kinda also missed my friends...so invited them in the camping forest....everyone had a pair now...and I gave them ship names..Like...Vikklan,Merome,Skylox,setosolace,munchinguniverse,Kenoco,Noochzahutt....

Me and Rob had been couples.....i know well last forever I know that....cuz that's how love exist....

"I love you,Pressie " he mumbled holding my hand while lying in the flower field with me..."I love you too Robbie..." I answered as our hands intertwined....as we looked at eachother and feel the air wave our hair with our flower crowns..while staring at the blue sky as we raised our intertwined hands we both looked at our tattoo...the Flower and The Cactus.....

THE END.....