Is something up?

Preston:

As the morning lighten up the the sky I quickly jumped off my bed and took  a shower and head downstairs where Lachlan was waiting as we ate our breakfast and walk to school.as we walked in to our room I saw sir.Latsky at his desk staring at his desk he looked depressed I saw a dried tear stained in his face as me and Lachlan pass through him and took our seats.we were always the early ones to came.he looked really depressed what's up?....was it me?...was it because he felt like breaking the rule of this school by chatting at his student.... and it's in private.. cum on sir.Lataky what what is it......as my thoughts circulate in my mind in the silence of the room but the silence was cut off since Lachlan stood up and head towards sir.Latsky and tapped his shoulders "sir is everything alright?....is something up?.." Lachlan asked "was it me?...." I asked unexpectedly as Lachlan put a hand on his face as sir.Latsky's eyes widened "n-no...it's not you..."he replied quicky as me and Lachlan looked worried about him but I also got relief when he said it wasnt me...I mean I can't make a very special person cry... especially when I'm interested with him...I won't I promise...as Lachlan mumbled something at sit.Latsky as they head out and me being left here..but it's okay.....I can trust Lachlan he's my best friend and sir.Latsky is important for the both of us......good luck Lachlan...but honestly this time I'm getting jealous...but like what I said before I can trust him....

Lachlan:

As me and Rob head to the back of the room to talk he's eyes began to water "what's wrong...was it Mitch again did he-" "no it's not Mitch...it's Matt..." He sobbed as tears starts to stream down as I petted his hair "why what's wrong with Matt but he's your best friend ...did you argue?wha-" "he kissed me....he loves me Lach he loves me....he showed my tattoo at his wrist...."he cried out as I buried hes head in my chest.i know this thing would've happen ...but I know Matt won't stand a chance....Rob only looks at as his bestfriend..,"shhh.....it will be okay...." I whispered as I kissed his forehead lovers are the only ones who does this and he just ignored it but I think he really needs this right now...as he stood up and smiled at me wiping off his tears and thanked me as i smiled and as we head back to the classroom the students are complete I saw Rob smiled as Preston waved at him as he waved back and as I took my seat but before me and Rob could enter I saw Mitch rolled his eyes at Preston...whats this bitchs
Deal....."hey did that Mitch did something to you?" I asked at Preston but my eyes focused on Mitch who was staring at Rob....aughh...I could've scramble him right now...."uhh...no...nothing..." Preston answered as Rob gave us some reviewers as Preston smirked at him he just smiled a little but when he turned to Mitch,Mitch grinned at him... causing Rob to smile a very little...like you won't see...it....as Rob head to the front "ok class we will be reviewing this Friday and I'll have to apologise if you need to cut your relaxation mode tomorrow just for reviewing...so we better start..." He stated nicely as the class felt silent...as Rob head back to his desk and stared at who knows what....at the floor?...as me trying to focus on my test paper and saw the other guys are focusing too including Kenny and Brandon... they're very focused except for Preston but I ignored him and continued to my reviewer...

Preston:

As the guys were reviewing me here like a jerk who's can't stop staring at the angel here at the back I kept smiling at him remembering what happened last night as he noticed that I was staring at me he smiled at me cheerfully as I giggled and he touched his lip as he chuckled aughh..he so adorable...but our good time was cut off since Mitch here walk towards Rob and he hand something to the teacher...it was a red tulip I saw Rob smiled thankfully as he took the flower and put it in the flower vase beside him..which was full of flowers...he must have like flowers...as Mitch pass through me,he smirked as he rolled his eyes at me again..I remembered what he did to me this morning...he walked heading to his seat so I decided to befriends with him..so I waved at him but he just rolled his eyes and looked away at me...as I quit staring at Rob and focused on my reviewer but still I can't get him off my mind....

Timeskip at lunch
At the cafeteria
Lachlan:

As all of us gathered around the table all was complete but except for Brandon he's not here the table was so silent because Matt was awkwardly here....until Choco teased Matt "hey....Matty.." "shut up...." Matt mumbled playing with hi food "Matty....matt-y..." "......" " Matty...Matty,Matty,Matty!.." he teased more as we we chuckled a little but " I SAID SHUT UP!!!!" Matt shouted with rage and anger showing in his eyes as he stood up and slapped the table I saw the others looked terrified "Matt!!!!..." Rob argued as Matt widened his eyes at Rob as he growled and left the fest I saw Preston rubbing Rob's back,soothing him as Rob frowned looking down his feet and I saw Mitch staring at Matt with anger at his eyes as Matt walks out as he noticed me focused on his food and  ate it  and stared at Rob with worry....
As I saw Choco pouted "jeezz.." as Kenny rubbed his back in circles as they smiled at each other as I smiled a little.w e stayed silent for a couple of minutes as the bell rang and we entered our rooms.....

Dismissal

Preston:

As me and Lachlan got home he excused himself to buy some food as me here studying for my exam next week .so why not took a chance and call sir.Latsky right?...I missed him and worried about him badly...as I called him....

"Hello?.." -R "Hello sir..." - P
"Oh hi Preston...what are you doing?.." he asked with a cheerful voice "ummm.. studying...for the exam coming next week...." I answered " thats great Preston...anyway why'd you call?" He asked "I'm a friend of yours sir and i just wanna check if your fine..." I asked as he answered "I'm fine don't worry..." " But sir.Nooch isnt....I wish he's just fine....what happened to him...?" I asked as he answered right after I finished "he's just fine maybe he's just stressed..." I can feel him frowned at that part but I shrugged it off "well you gotta get back to your studies...bye." "bye..." As we hang up and I continued my review as Lachlan came with pizza as he reviewed with me.....

Yes.....there will be side ship stories to the upcoming chapters check them out.....