Should we tell them?

Hey guys...this story is getting close to the ending and I wish you guys enjoyed reading this...

Rob:

Preston and I have been dating secretly this pass weeks after just his parents came..yeah it's nice being with them... especially his mum...then Matt decided to invite all the gang at the park for a Million date....hahaha...funny right?.....we gathered around the park in a very long "yeess the budder blanket!!!" Jerome yelled while hugging Mitch everyone was here Vikk and Lachlan,Mitch and Jerome,Adam and Ty,Tyler and Jason,Ian and Quintine,Matt and Brandon,Kenny and Choco...we had a fun time lieng at the blanket staring at the skies while holding eachothers hands ...as the gang head home me and Preston head to his house when we entered the parents dressed up well as me and Preston looked at eachother and asked "where are you guys going?" "Oh... Preston...we are going to check this place and explore around...and you can come too Rob... " Mom said as we smiled and nodded....

At the restaurant

We were eating till I saw Preston the chocolate ice cream he was eating was spreading at his whole mouth as I giggled and remember my birthday..I wiped his mouth with a tissue and ate properly when the family stared with confused looks and suspicious eyes.....
After dinner we head to his house and since...I need to go home we head to the porch and make out again...."Rob...should we tell them..?" Preston asked while pulling away..."I don't know...maybe we'll tell them...but not now. ..." I whispered while lifting his chin as he frowned "bye...luv you" I Mumbled "luv you too.." he answered as I turned around and walked away....but I feel like something wrong is going to happen I feel like....things are gonna be messy soon....I stopped my train of thoughts and entered my apartment and slept...

Guys...a few more chapters and it will be the end and I wish you guys catch up on that....thnx...