NOOCHZAHUTT?

Matt:

I was outside my house drinking, at the porch sitting there thinking about what happened earlier..i had this feelings for Rob since college...i mean who wouldn't fell in love with him.but what's strange is when I kissed him there are no fireworks...not even sparks but.... he's freaking nice......but I'm just his bestfriend.......am I a bad bestfriend is it bad to fell in love with your own bestfriend,i mean who wouldn't bestfriends are the ones that are always there for you...even though the toughest times your still together....you face things together....helps one another...and loves you like no other.....now...am I bad bestfriend....as footsteps came Infront of me,I looked up and saw an angry boy crossing his arms at me......Mitch..."shame on you Matt...really kiss Rob...kiss Rob without his permission..." He wined "rather than leave Rob under the rain...."I Mumbled as he pouted and left.i stayed quite and can't stop thinking about what I just did...as another footsteps came..."you know Mitch if your  just going to annoy me you'd better leave before Ill fail your grades at Math...." I wined "uhh...sir?" A familiar voice mumbled as I looked up...it was was Brandon handing me a thick envelope which was full of reviewers...I took it and put it beside me...and drink another beer can at my hand as he's eyes widened with worry as I almost trip as he rush and catch me at the mid air "sir...sir you've drink a lot....your drunk already...let's get you inside and get some rest" as he helped me up but I lost my balance as I accidentally ripped his sleeve....and my eyes widened as I saw the thing that I didn't expect to see.....as he panicked and covered it with his hands and looked away....I saw my tattoo at his wrist...I heard him sniffle...as I walked in front of him still shaking cause...I'm drunk right...and sat Infront of him as he looked up his eyes were pooled by tears streaming down his cheeks as I stared at his blue eyes and realized.....he was always been there for me...as our memories together Flashback in my mind.....I loved him.... as I also start Crying "I'm sorry...I didn't mean to-" before he could finish I grabbed his shoulders and pulled him on a kiss....wow so this is what it feels like....the fireworks the sparks they exist this time I enjoyed it for minutes as we moved our lips passionately but sadly we need to breath...as we pulled away and saw Brandon smiled as he tried to say something but I got to say 4 words " I love you too..." As he smiled and hugged me..."oh...Matt!!!" I heard Choco wined as I saw him at the front of us we quickly pulled away " you gotta apologize about what you did to me this morning..." Choco wined with a smirk on his face as I chuckled "ok,ok I'm sorry " I apologized as he smiled "your forgiven....but the one who really needs an apologies is Rob..." He advised as I frowned as Brandon tapped my shoulders as I got encouraged and said "yes...your right...Ill talk to Rob tomorrow..." "But.....good luck..." Choco said as I nodded " well you can continue your kissing scene with Brandon" Choco teased " well you can also continue your holding hands with Kenny.." I teased back as he pouted and leave as I laughed..."oh god what's going to happen to them right now...I wonder..." " Well I wonder too....are they going to kiss...." Brandon said "Maybe..." I said as Brandon stood up tapping the dirt out from his clothes "are you going home?.." I asked copying his recent action "yeah.." he answered in a low toned voice "well can I come?.." I asked smirking at him as he sighed " you wouldn't like to meet my dad.." he answered "I sure do.." I grinned as he sighed "ok just...at the porch ok...don't come in because if you do... he'll" 'kill you' he persuade me "ok" I answered as we left and head to his house holding hands but when we get to the porch we let go "bye.." he whispered  "bye.." I Mumbled as I gave him a quick kiss as he giggled and entered his house,i saw him at the window I waved at him as he waved back...but a guy closed the curtain he gave me death glare before he closed the curtain as I head back to my house....some day Brandon will never return to that house again he's going to live with me...

Whoo the next chapter will be great...there will be a KENOCO story....