were here for you

Rob:

After me and Preston hang up. I curled in my bed and cried all night.why Matt,Why?...why would the hell my bestfriend fell in love with me...we're just friends....and i hope he accepts that....but I he don't...by the way he acted at lunch earlier...I remembered what he did to me this morning.....how he kissed me...

~Flashback~

I was walking towards my room as Matt tapped my shoulders as we exchange smiles and greeted each other "uhh...Rob can we talk....for a minute....?" He asked as I nodded as he took me at the back of my room "uhh....Rob..." He mumbled "yeah?..." I asked confusedly my eyes widened as he opened his sleeve I saw my tattoo my eyes began to water,he quickly pulled me into a kiss...as I pushed him away I started to cry "Rob.. please...I hope you understand my feelings for you I-" before he could finish I sobbed "j-just l-leave me alone....for n-now..." "Rob..." He tried to touch my cheek but I slapped his hand "please!!!...just leave me alone!!!.." I yelled as I quickly head to my room and wiped off my tears so that no one would notice....

End of Flashback

I'm still crying for hours now....I can't stop....as someone knock at the door of my room I opened it as I looked up it was Lachlan I bit my lip and buried my head in his chest and cried "Lachlan!!!" As he rubbed my back and sat with me in my bed "shhhhh... everything is going to be fine... whenever if you need a shoulder to cry on..we're just here for you....your not alone...." He whispered as he kept rubbing my back as I got off From he's chest and looked at him as leaned in and kissed me in the cheek...I blushed but also confused...he smiled as he explained "that's how me and Preston love you,you are our teacher and were your students well always care for you " he's exact words made me smile and relieved me as I sighed and thanked him "I got to go... Preston might be really hungry right now...." He mumbled as I nodded...as he tapped my shoulders and left its good to know that some people are here to sooth me I feel like I'm special.cause you are special....

Whoo I'm under control sorry about the wrong spellings last time I'll make sure it won't keep happening again...see ya...