The Exam

Well mostly before starting may I first thank pinkstar_22 for recommending my story to everyone and also some thanks for katelynkramer and truelove409 for following and thanks especially to you all...

Preston:

"Hello sir..." I said cheerfully chatting with sir.Latsky at the phone as he giggled "hi...Preston...so how was your review going?.." he asked with a nice voice " it was fine and I was great and I also started memorizing some math formulas..." I answered proudly " you can also took your rest anytime and I really hope you'll pass the test...." He advised "thanks sir I'll try and I'll make sure that I will be the highest at class after the test next week..." I said assuring him as he giggled "ok...ok...you better continue...bye" he said hanging up "bye" this is the saddest part of calling sir.Latsky.....hanging up and saying goodbyes,i don't really like goodbyes but you had to but plus the sweetest thing is he let me call him Rob and I love calling him that if he was my lover...I'll call him Robbie...but I know that wouldn't happen he look straight and if he knows that I'm bi he'll avoid me and judge me and I don't know what to do if I loose him...I would die crawling on the floor to beg for to forgive me if he finds out I'm a bi.....I snap out of my thoughts as I focused on my reviewer as Lachlan came and studied beside me....

2 days later...

Preston:

And so the exam starts as sir.Latsky leaves the room as he looked back and glance at me as I wink and smirked as he nodded and head out....fudge I'm sure this is going to be boring...

Timeskip at dismissal
AC here in lazy mode

Preston:

Oh fudge that exam was so exhausting it hurts my brain same also goes to the guys as the teachers came sir.Nooch who directly walked towards Brandon and sir.Choco with Kenny and sir.Latsky heading towards me and Lachlan "it was fine..." Lachlan answered tiredly making a small smile as I followed "ok..when you guys got home,get some rest ok?" He advised as we nodded and head out of the school gate but I bump at someone it was Mitch "hey!.watch it!!!" He wined getting mad withe "I uh...-"I was cut off as Lachlan helped me out "you saw it..he didn't mean it ..." Lachlan narrowed his eyes as Mitch rolled his and leave...why does this guy hates me....I frowned as Lachlan tapped my shoulders as I looked up and smiled at him as we continued walking till we got home...

The next day~

Sir.Latsky head at the front holding some answer sheets as all had a nervous expression in our faces.did we passed....as he respectively call our names one by one with a confirmation after it...." Brandon Hutt.... Passed,Kenny Mage...(sorry had to put it there..) passed,Lachlan Power...passed,Mitchelle Hughes ...passed and Preston Aresment..." Sir.Latsky glanced at me...." Passed " as all the students been shouting yey and roaring like freed zoo animals sir.Latsky just giggled "ok class as all of you passed I'm so proud of you now let's took our seats" he requested as we followed and wait till the bell rang and head to the cafeteria except for sir.Latsky he had a job in the office.the guys were really acting strange as we got in the table as Matt spoked "hey guys don't you know that it's Rob's birthday at Friday...?" He whispered my eyes widened as I gasped "yeah...your right " Lachlan said tapping his chin as Mitch nodded Kenny just glance at Choco as Choco said something " how bout a surprise party at school....what do you think ?" He asked as we all nodded and smirked "lets plan all of these at the house...." I offered as we all nodded and left the table as the bell rang....

Back at the timeskip in dismissal like I always do maybe it's a kind of my hobbie

Preston:

As the gang was all complete at the house including the teachers and Mitch we planned our surprise birthday party for Sir.Latsky...as we listed what they offered to give as they left and me and Lachlan took the time to read the list..

For Rob:

Matt- decorations
Kenny and Choco- the foods
Preston and Lachlan- flower crowns
Mitch- Cake

As we sighed and entered our rooms and lied in our beds and I do my hobbie at him and you know what it is...calling sir.Latsky,i quickly o called him "Hi sur-" "call me Rob...please" he requested as I said yes " I really can't believe I passed it....thanks sir-i mean Rob for your efforts on teaching us everyday...I realized the exam was all for you I did it for you...." I Mumbled as he replied " no Preston...you did it for you and your family and it shows that you'd love them.." and your one of my family and I'll make sure that your always happy...I promise..." I said with a swore in my voice as he chuckled and say goodbye and hangup" bye".... sometimes after every calls I feel like...I missed him...but I will make sure that we will make him put a big smile on his face at Friday....I swear....

The next day~

As all of us came to school we gathered around as he mumbled something to us "ok Rob gave me his keys yesterday...but it wasn't that easy.....and I also told him to go here at friday...off course the students will be needing rest after two days so we just decorate here and bring the food early in the morning at Friday and wore your flower crowns at friday....so here's the plan.." he mumbled as he built his plan and opened the door as we decorated it took hours to made it look good but it is trust me.....

Oh no the timeskip addiction is back again....please anybody heal me...but sadly it had no cure.... Preston and Lachlan walking at the street and heading home...

Preston:

Me and Lachlan got home and smirked as we moved at the house as we entered our rooms after eating dinner 'im so excited' he persuade me as he enterd his room and shut it close as I did the same.....I swear in my whole life Rob's birthday is going to be the best birthday ever....I swear to my dead bitter grandma ...I smiled as I shut my eyes....

There!!!! We will be having a surprise birthday party for Rob and everyone is invited yey!!!!...
If there are wrong spellings let them stick around I know they'll disappear soon.....