The Forest Camping

Perfect!!!....updating while sitting in my room,drinking Pepsi and listening in some nice music.....

Preston:

Me and Lachlan were preparing our stuff   early in the morning... We were ready to go until someone knock at the door ...I opened my eyes widened and a wide smile painted in my lips as I hugged him..."Robbie!!!!" I yelled while hugging him tight "hey.. Preston stop fudging Rob and grab your stuff here Lachlan wined from his room as Rob giggled I looked at outside the bus was there my eyes widened and head to my room and grabbed my stuff as Lachlan followed and we enterd the bus.I sat beside Rob and leaned my head in his shoulders as we giggled,Lachlan sat next to Vikk smiling at eachother....like Matt and Brandon....and Kenny and Choco.. .and Don't forget Adam and Ty....Mitch....well Mitch was in the last seat....alone looking down he's feet.....he's pretty lonely...."So....better buckle up guys were going on a camping!!!" Adam said making a fist bump in the air as the Class agreed..as the bus drove on I saw the other guys....sleeping at each others shoulders but I saw a boy In  a purple hoodie getting a hard time with his seat mate Seto sorcen and Brice Solace,Brice was sleeping in seto's shoulder and Brice is too heavy enough for the small Seto...I just smiled at them I saw Vikk sleeping in Lachlan's lap..while Lachlan playing with his hair...I saw Adam at the front snoring while sleeping in Ty's shoulder....Jason staring at the window and Tyler eating some bread....Choco and Kenny pointing at the free birds flying outside of the window....Matt and Brandon sleeping...and I finally notice that Rob was staring at me....my face flushed pink...as I yawned I hugged him without his permission and slept in his chest....I can feel his hands petting my hair....I smiled as I shut my eyes......

"Hey....Pressie...Pressie...time to wake up...where here..." A gentle voice woke me up as I looked up it was Rob I quickly got up wiping the dried saliva in my cheeks Rob giggled as he grabbed my stuff as I smiled we got down the bus and saw a beautiful forest.....Mitch walked down the bus and pass through us and head towards the gang as we followed...there we saw two funny guys welcoming us "hey guys I'm Dan" the one said "and I'm Phil..." The other one said "and welcome....hope you enjoy...camping in this forest if you like fishing there's a lagoon in the middle of the forest and it's not that far away from your camping sites and hope you enjoy.." they both said at the same time as we entered the Forest I smirked at the boys..Phan that's their ship name...as they noticed me and waved at me as I nodded and held Robs arm following him were ever he goes....finally after walking so long we started putting our tents and I'm sleeping with Rob we were divided and Seto sleeps with Brice,Adam with Ty,Tyler with Jason,sir.Ssundee with Quintine ,Noah with Ali,(sorry had to put it there...)Vikk with Lachlan,Choco with Kenny,Matt with Brandon,Mitch shared a tent with sir.Brayden and Nade...
As the sun sets we got out of our tents and joined the gang in a race field.....we're going to have racing!!!....I joined but Rob didn't ...I joined including Vikk,Jason,Ty,Adam,Noah,Brice and Mitch.....as they took their positions the race started as they shot the gun the guys in my side was getting first on me so I ran of with full speed I saw Rob cheering me.."Go!!... Preston!!" As I smirked and Ran with full speed some of the guys were cheating...Noah and Brice both fall on the ground caused by slapping eachother while running Jason fell on the ground because Adam threw some butter on him as Ty ran pass through him and kicked his feet as Adam tripped and fell Adam quickly grabbed Ty's feet as Ty fell...Mitch was getting first I ran quickly as Vikk won followed by Mitch and me...as the guys cheers Lachlan quickly ran towards Vikk and lift him up while Vikk giggled as Rob hugged me...."hey guys bonfire " Noah said brushing off the dirt in his clothes as the guys screamed in happiness and followed Noah at the bonfire near our camping site.....there we circled as an old lady Infront of us telling us some sort of legendary story....The story about the wonderful world of Minecraftia...."the kingdom was divided into kingdoms that were ruled by rulers which was on the process of Monarchy....the ruler of Sky kingdom" she said pointing at sky as our eyes widened "the messenger of the whole kingdom" pointing at Jason "Ruler of TNT land at the mortal land" pointing at Bodil "and the wariors of the TNT land" pointing at Simon and Quintine "warrior of The End" pointing at Vikk "ruler of the Dragon kingdom" pointing at Lachlan "Ruler of lava kingdom and the ruler of fire kingdom which were neighbors with The Dragon kingdom" pointing at me and Mitch "the rulers of Atlantea " pointing at Cody and Joe...."Ruler of the living death" pointing at Ty...."Ruler of the Enchanted forest" pointing at Seto..."and the mage of Enchanted forest...." Pointing at Kenny "the second messenger" pointing at Choco "the banshee of Sky kingdom" pointing at Tyler who was eating bread.."ruler of snow kingdom." Pointing at Baki "the ruler of fruit forest" pointing at bashur
;-) "ruler of slime kingdom" pointing at Brandon "warrior of the blue slime" pointing at Ryan/Double "ruler of the bacca forest " pointing at Jerome...."the ruler of cyborg gorge.." pointing at Matt "the warrior of Brine kingdom" pointing at Noah " and the ruler of the wonderful kingdom called the Flower kingdom" she said pointing at Rob her hand shaking as Rob smiled nicely as the manager came and ordered the lady to leave..."sorry about that she supposed to be cleaning the messes...you better rest because tomorrow will be more fun and there will be more activities...." He said as we nodded and head to our tents...Rob lied in his sheet as I lied on top of him "Preston" he mumbled as I giggled "what is you want....Flower king.." I teased as he chuckled "please The ruler of Lava kingdom.... would you please sleep in your own sheet and not in my body..." He asked as I giggled "yes your highness " I teased back as kissed him in the cheek before heading to my bed and covered my body with some blankets and shut my eyes while giggling...I can hear him giggle too...did I just kissed him again....this was the second time...."night..." I Mumbled "sweet dreams" he replied as we slept.....

Ahh!!!!!.....so if you guys thinking some sort of fantasy categorized story about the pack and the teamcrafted the kingdoms and ideas are free to you to copy...it would be pleasure.. for me ....so thanks and see ya in the next chapter....bye....AC out....