Preston meets Rob

Preston:

"Heeey!!....wake up we can't be late..."Lachlan wined as he shook me I just yawned he got off the bed and head to the bathroom and shut the door and took a shower as me here trying to get up but I still fall to the floor it hurts a little as Lachlan head from the bathroom towel on his waist"oh god....."he mumbled as he helped me get up as I stood properly and stretched"go to the bathroom now..."he stated pointing at the bathroom as he head outside of the room and I sighed and entered the bathroom and took a shower...after I took a shower I saw a uniform on the top of the bed "wear that that's your school uniform"Lachlan said his voice coming from the diner as I wore it and head outside"do I look good"I asked"yes...you look great"he answered swallowing his breakfast as i ate mine...after eating breakfast we head outside and walk to school but fudge  I'm still sleepy but after walking in a couple of minutes we got to our school well it was nice as we entered and head to a room but me and Lachlan stopped at the door way I saw a boy Infront of the board he must be the teacher I hold Lachlan's hand tight but he lets go and head to his seat and motioned the teacher as the teacher turn to face me my eyes widened I can't move... because fudge he is so cute!!!..."oh so we got a new student today...class let's welcome him"he said nicely as he smiled at me I smiled shyly "hi new classmate"the class said at the same time as I smiled at them"can you step here and introduce yourself please...."the teacher said as I walked towards beside him and started speak"hi my new classmates I'm Preston Aresment and I'm 16years old I'm from texas and now I live here..."I spoked clearly as the teacher put a hand on my shoulder and smiled at me as I stared at his brown eyes that are visible behind his glasses"and Preston I'm sir.Latsky..and don't be shy everyone here welcomes you as I do..."he said nicely again I love listening in his voice he sounded like an angel as I took a deep breath and smiled at the class"my favourite color is red and orange.....maybe Redorange for short...what's yours sir?...."I asked smiling at sir.Latsky I heard the class laughing and Lachlan I also focused at sir.Latsky who was giggling "blue...green...and pink....blue green pink....for short"he stated as we all laughed "ok...you may now sit down."he said as I walked towards a seat beside Lachlan as I glance back at sir.Latsky I smiled at him as he smiled back....and continued his class....

Timeskip at lunch check this out this is nice....

After class me and Lachlan and the rest of his friends head towards the cafeteria.while walking I noticed a boy with a checkered hoodie he's sitting in a seat staring at someone we just pass through him I noticed he was staring at a teacher serving at the service area....sir.Latsky...the boy looked at him smiling I feel a little jealous so I also walk towards sir.Latsky and waved at him"hi.." "oh....hello... Preston right..."he smiled as he speak he was so freaking nice i could've hug him right now he's like mom's twin brother"yes.....hi sir.."I said waving with a smirk on my face he giggled as Lachlan walked in and the other guys"hi Lachlan,Hi Kenny,hi Brandon.." he waved "hi"they all said at the same time as sir.Latsky served us and we took our seat and Lachlan started a conversation "hey...Kenny enough with that smiling at sir.Choco you look ridiculous" "well at least two of the people on this seat is staring at sir.Latsky and one person for sir.Nooch" Kenny mumbled as me Lachlan and Brandon stare at him "what..."he teased "AUGHH.."we all said at the same time as I turn to see the checkered boy staring at me as I looked at Lachlan and asked him "ugh...Lach who is he?"I asked pointing at the checkered boy "that's ....That's Mitchell Hughes" he answered while swallowing his food as I remember he was the guy that I saw last night the guy who's following someone I was still up till ten last night I was just watching at the window and I saw him.but I shrugged it off and quit staring at him  as I chatted with my friends after lunch as the bell rang and we all entered our class rooms as the first period starts.....

Timeskip dismissal already I'm running out of control

After class me and Lachlan walked home did our grooming stuff ate dinner and slept.well there really is something about this Mitchell Hughes who's staring at sir.Latsky or I'm just jealous....nahhh...I just can't stop thinking about sir.Latsky....he's an ultimate crush.....and don't forget his glasses I want to took them off and kiss him...oops im too far thinking straight yet...but what if he had a girlfriend....nahhh...I'll ask Lachlan tomorrow....

Huhuhu.....I'm very screwed I'm on the word count of 800+...I'm so awful...well anyway you saw the other ships right?... including
KENOCO....NOOCHZAHUTT....YESSS!!!! so exciting well see you in the next chapter....bye