Storybrooke

50 miles out and Henry and I haven't said a word to each other, the radio was the only din in the awkward silence. I cleared my throat and Henry glanced sidelong at me.

"So uh, how much longer?" I ask keeping my eyes on the -- what seemed to be, never ending --  road.

"About 20 minutes away." He estimates. I sigh another 20 minutes of awkwardness.

My phone rang: Mom. "Henry could you answer my phone?" I request, "It's in my purse." I add.

"Hey Mom," He answers the phone. "I'm going to put you on speaker." He does so.

"Hi, Mum, what's up?" I lean into the phone.

"Henry! You need to drive, drive as fast as you can and get her to the dock. His ship is there he'll take you to Snow and Charming or Regina, but quick before -" The line went dead.

"Kirah, pull over!" He shouted. I frantically obeyed. I slid into the passenger’s seat as Henry got out of the small yellow Bug and ran to get into the driver's seat.

 "WHAT"S GOING ON WITH MUM!?" I cried at henry as he sped through traffic

As we sped along the freeway the cars began to dissipate and the clean nicely done streets of Maine cleared off into bumpy, poorly done roads with no shoulders. Henry didn't slow his speed, possibly sped up.

"We're almost there." He mumbled to me. I nodded in reply

"Killian!" Henry yelled as we ran up the docks of Storybrooke. The man spun around to face us. His bright blue eyes caught mine. Identical. His eyes were the same blue as mine.

"This is Kirah..." Henry continued. "Your daughter." His eyes widened as he glanced at me.

"Henry! I was expecting you but no one else." He clarified.

"I don't recall having a daughter." I looked at him in the leather clothes, his shining hook poking from his sleeve.