Neverland

"Well, I didn't know my father was a fictional character, so I guess we're both getting surprises today." I snap at the pirate. He laughs lightly "She's got your mother's sass doesn't she?" He asks Henry.

"Yes, but more yours." Henry returns a smile to my father who shrugs with fake shame. "Where's your mother?" He asks noticing her absence.

"That's the problem, she called freaking out and telling me to rush to get here, so I did, which reminds me we should get going to the Enchanted Forest. Something or somebody has to be tracking us and I don't want to find out in all honesty." Henry clarifies to Hook.

Hook leads us to the edge of the dock where a ship sits. Its masts high up into the sky. I wearily follow behind Henry, as we board the ship.

"Is that the Jolly Roger?" I ask Hook. He shakes he head. "No, love, I sold her for your mum. This here is just a ship I stole." He smiles as if proud of his theft.

I began to shiver, a cold air rushing through the air. "What the hell?" I say looking around, it was early-September, and it shouldn't be this cold. "She's coming!" Henry shouted.

"Who's coming!?" I cry looking off the bow to see a woman. Draped in a long sequined blue dress a veil of silvery blue transparent fabric trailing behind her.

"Elsa. Queen of Arendelle. Maker of ice and snow. Her power is so strong that even Rumpelstiltskin is afraid of her."

"Rumpelstiltskin? Seriously you all are on drugs or something." I scoff. "Elsa is from a Disney movie." I inform.

"All the stories are true, Darling." my father says from the top of the ship. He begins to turn the ship but isn't fast enough. Elsa has already shot a bullet of ice through her long narrow fingers. It hits the stern of the ship and freezing the water around it. Immobilizing the boat in its place.

"Oh, Killian, how I've missed you." She growls.