The Jolly Roger ll

Hook's P.O.V 

"KIRAH! KIRAH" Henry sobbed. "Kirah." 

"Son, we have to go!" I shouted up to him after hacking away at the ice around my ship. 

"We have to get Kirah back!" He yells. "God, this is all my fault. I should've stopped her."

I rolled my eyes at the boy, always so dramatic about things. 

"Lad, there's nothing you could've done. She's in Arendelle now." I tell him as I board my ship. 

"Then let's go." He looks at me stupidly. I shake my head.

"Henry. I can't go back there. Elsa will kill me; and you I might add." I look at him sternly. Neal groans from the wet wood of the dock.  "You're awake. Good you can slap some sense into this son of yours." I announce to the man running his hands through his hair. 

"Killian if we don't go to Arendelle Elsa will kill Kirah." 

"Wait Kirah's gone?" Neal looks from Henry to me. 

"I'm afraid so, Mate." I shrug.

"THEN FIND HER! SHE'S YOUR DAUGHTER!" He yells standing up unsteadily. 

"Whoa, there, easy now. Don't hurt yourself anymore." I smile slyly at Neal. 

"Shut the hell up, Hook." He grunts walking up the ramp. "If you are too cowardly to find your daughter then I will." 

"You can't just waltz in there and save Kirah like the good little daddy you are." I point out.

"I'm a better father to her than you'll ever be!" Neal growls. He shoves me aside from the wheel and begins turning it. 

"I would suggest you steer if you want your ship in one piece." He looks at me solemnly. I take back the wheel reluctantly and sail the ship through the seas ahead. 

"I'll show you I can be a father." I mutter to myself glaring at Neal from the helm.