Father, Father, Tell Me Where Have You Been?

Emma's P.O.V

 "Ugh, ouch." Every inch of my body ached, I let my eyes flutter open. 

"Emma. You're alive, oh thank God." I looked up at my mother, who I hadn't seen since Kirah was born, with confusion. 

"Where am I?" I answered my own question when I looked around and realized I was in the Enchanted Forest, in my parent's castle. 

Snow smiled down at me, my father and brother copying.

"Hi Emma..." Neal smiled. My baby brother had grown so much, it was impossible to believe he was 14 already. 

I groaned but smiled slightly. "Hey, Kiddo." He held out his hand to help me sit up. I nodded a thank you.

"Why am I here?" I looked from my parent's to my brother who all exchanged the same look.

"We don't know." My father answered concerned. I was sure they were hoping I knew why. 

So many questions went through my head

Where's Kirah and Henry?

Is Killian with them?

Are they alright?

How did I get here?

Why am I here?

Who had brought me?

I threw myself back down on the bed, the blankets and pillows devouring me. The whole world seemed to be muffled now. My mother was talking but I didn't want to hear it; I wanted to find my kids. Realizing that I wasn't paying any attention to her, my mother groaned in frustration and left the room. I heard my father's boots run after her, but Neal sat on my bed. I looked up from the shield of pillows at him.

"What do you want?" I muttered, he shrugged and sat against the foot post of the four post, king sized, canopy bed I was laying on. 

He smiled kindly, our mother's smile, our father's eyes. He looked as gentle and as innocent as a bunny but I knew he was as fierce and brave as a lion. I smiled back and he stood up, kissed my forehead and left me to my thoughts. I watched as he followed after our parents, no hurry, frustration, or stress, just care for our parents, a trait he got from our mother that I didn't. 

Now that I was in the Enchanted Forest it was time to find my kids.

No one gets in the way of a mother and her children, magic or not.