Prologue: The Fall of Harmonia

It started as a normal evening in the castle quarters in Harmonia. A small, honey-blonde haired seven year old peered around the corner. She could feel that something was about to happen, but she didn't know what. Then, there was yelling and loud crashing sounds coming from the thrown room. She ran to the door opening it slightly to find the horrid intruder sword ready to strike. The young girl, being the eldest daughter, wanted to protect her family. She jumped out from her hiding place and somehow turned into a dragon....

Several days later.....

That was quite that night. Her parents and two younger sisters were gone for good thanks to the intruder, and now the intruder trapped her in her dragon form. What was she to do?

"Milady?" a hushed voice spoke ", I am here to rescue you."

"Elita, is that you?" the young girl questioned.

"Yes Lady Sarah, it is I and my husband, Spenser. We have come to aid you in an escape." Elita spoke hastily as her husband cut a control collar off the dragon.
She knew the young child was stuck as a dragon, and they had to hide the only remaining royal of Harmonia. She gave the dragon a satchel and hid her at a lake near the kingdom of Hoshido.
As the girl got older she continued to live by the lake: cooking using her prehincile tail, hiding using her color change ability, and accidentally scaring off the people who came to fish.

I hope you enjoy my first attempt to write this story. The story will mostly be focused around the young girl who is turned into a dragon. If you didn't catch it earlier, the girl's name is Sarah.
Also, if you are going to leave comments, please Do Not Cuss. Thank you.