Chapter 8: Trouble

"Hey dragon, where are you!? Dragon!?" All the​ people searching for Sarah yelled hoping for a response, but none came.

"Sarah, where are you!?" Hinata yelled while searching with Oboro.

"It's no use. We can't find her." Corrin said in frustration.

Sarah sat down in the middle of the forrest. I really am lost this time, she thought as she tried to get her bearings. I guess I'll have to find my way back, if I can even, she thought.

"A dragon! Perfect, another dragon for my army." a voice said.

Sarah immediately spun around only to find the person who had invaded her home all those years ago.

"Wait a second, Bwahahahahaha, if it isn't the little weak girl I trapped as a dragon. I have been wondering what happened to you and the others that survived. Now, it's about time I got rid of you once and for all." He said drawing a wrymslayer sword.

"Sarah!" a voice yelled.

Sarah watched as the person who or rather the dragon that called her name jumped out and protected her.

"Are you okay? It's me N. I brought Concordia, Anthea, Elita, Spenser, Colress​, Joel, Aria, Lind, Keith, and your retainers here." N exclaimed.

"Grr, I have no choice but to retreat." The intruder exclaimed as he ran off.

"Thanks for helping me. I remember you now that I heard you name." Sarah said looking at the ground.

"It's okay, Lady Sarah, I thought you might forget about your past with the exception of your family." Elita said looking at Sarah.

As they were talking, they didn't realize the Hoshidan army was gathering around them.

"Hold it right there, kidnappers."

Another chapter complete. That sure was a close one. I hope you enjoy this. Also, does anyone enjoy the Writer's shenanigans at the bottom? The picture at the top is Elita.