Chapter 9: Where does Sarah belong

Sarah stared directly at the people around her. She was confused as to what was happening.

"We didn't kidnap her​. We know her. We use to know her family." Elita said trying to keep the Hoshidans from being hostile.

"Oh, really. As if you do know her." Takumi said with sarcasm.

"I do know them. They are some of the people I remember from growing up. Please, it's okay. The dragons with them are like me. They were once human, but they are dragons now because of the guy who attacked me." Sarah said shrinking away under the glaring eyes of those around her.

"I believe her. These people do not seem like enemies. Come, we shall all head back. They shall stay as members of the castle staff in the meantime." Ryoma said looking as though he was lost in thought.

"Thank you."

Maybe they know about her past, Ryoma thought to himself as they made their way back to Castle Shirasagi. As soon as they arrived, they were greeted by Corrin and his allies, Azura, and the Nohrian royal family, and their retainers. When they all got settled in, Elita began to explain what happened to Sarah, and how she knows her.

Elita was in service to the royal family of Harmonia along with Spenser, Joel, Sven, Wendy, Aria, Lind, Keith, Solana, and Lunick. Elita explained what happened the day the intruder attacked and the events after up until Sarah was left at the lake. Colress confirmed that the same thing happened to the royal family of Tranquilia, except and the royal children were alive.

Later.......

"You expect us to believe that they are the royal children of Harmonia and Traquillia! YOU'RE CRAZY!" Takumi practically yelled, "There is no way that our old friends are in this mess."

"Takumi, we never did find out what happened to Sarah, N, Concordia, and Anthea. All we knew was that the people of the kingdom were all dead." Ryoma reasoned.

"There is something I wish to know. Why didn't she say something about knowing us?" Xander asked as the other nodded.

"It appears she has part of her memory missing. It's probably because of Syndrome, the guy who did this to them." Elita responded.

Takumi stood up and walked to the hallway. He walked towards his room, but he turned to the door across from his. He knocked gently on the door.

"Sarah, I need to talk to you." He said shame hidden in his voice.

"You can come in." Sarah replied.

Takumi opened the door and came in. The door clicked closed behind him.

"I'm so sorry, Sarah. I haven't​ been the nicest person."

"I forgive you. You are not as bad as I thought you would be; after all you are an archer. Archers are know for shooting down dragons, so I thought you might try and kill me."

"Sarah, do you remember me at all?"

"..... I ......... I ."  She started trying to think back to her past.

Sarah's flashback

Sarah sat down outside of the castle. She was waiting for her friends to hurry up. She saw the door open and around the corner peered a young boy.

"You ready, Sarah?" another older boy said.

"Yeah, I'm ready Ryoma, Takumi, Hinoka, Azura, and Sakura.." She said.

Sarah and the Hoshidan royals began their game of hide and seek.

End of flashback

"I do remember now. I'm sorry Takumi. I also remember the times I was in Nohr with the Nohrian royals." Sarah said looking down.

"It's not your fault that you forgot, Sarah. Besides, I'm just happy to be able to be with you again. You always were my best friend."

"You were mine too, Takumi."

Hope you enjoyed the chapter.