Chapter 6: The Retainers

The next day, Sarah woke up and began to look for Takumi. As she was looking, she found a young man training with a katana.

"Um.. excuse me, have you seen the person who is responsible for me?"

The young man sheathed his katana. He turned around to face the dragoness.

"I don't know. It depends on who you are looking for." He said as he rubbed his neck.

"I think his name is Takumi." She said as she came closer.
The young man's eyes immediately lit up.

"Does he have a pineapple shaped head from a front view of him?" He said while trying to stifle his laughter about his comment.

"Now that I think about it, he does have a head like that."

"Hahaha, I knew it. You are talking about my liege. I'm Hinata, one of his faithful retainers. It's awesome that my liege is in charge of a dragon." Hinata said as another person walked in.

"Hinata, where are your manners. Sorry about him. I'm Takumi's other retainer, Oboro. It is very nice to meet you." She said as she walked up to Sarah.

"Sorry about that, I get carried away sometimes when talking with others. So, what is your name?" Hinata asked while staring at Sarah, admiring her teal coloring.

"I am Sarah." She said.

"Where are you from? You don't mind me asking, right?" Hinata asked.

"To be honest with you, it has been ten years since I thought about it. I don't remember what it was called or anything beyond the fact that my family is dead." Sarah said as she looked down at her fore legs.

"Sorry I asked. Since you don't remember your past and your our liege's responsibility, why don't we be friends and help you make new memories?" Hinata asked.

"You finally say something right. So what do you think? Will you give us a chance?" Oboro asked staring at Sarah.

"Why not. I think it would be nice, especially since Takumi doesn't like me." Sarah said walking over to Oboro and Hinata.

" I will talk to our liege about not liking you." Oboro said looking at Sarah.

"I'll go, too. He doesn't​ know what he is missing out on. You are really sweet." Hinata said as he patted Sarah on the head.

Two chapters in one day. I'm happy I got to write two chapters today. No matter what I promise to finish this story. I know some writers get tried of writing stories and don't finish them. If I do that, it will highly annoy me, so I will complete this story. The picture at the top is Oboro. The other picture below is Hinata.

 The other picture below is Hinata