Epilogue: A Good Life

Sarah walked down the hallway with her husband and son at her sides.

"Mom, I'm happy we live here with Uncle Ryoma, Aunt Hinoka, and Aunt Sakura." Kiragi said looking up at his parents. Ryoma and Xander had asked that Sarah and N's people live in Hoshido and Nohr after learning Tranquilia and Harmonia were no longer livable territory.

"Auntie!"

Sarah was knocked to the ground as all her nieces and nephews practically tackled her for a hug.

"I wish I got that response." Ryoma said walking up to Takumi. All the royals had gathered together as a family. They began discussing how their lives had been when dinner was being served.

"Mom, what was it like when you were growing up?" Kiragi asked looking at Sarah.

"Right now isn't the greatest time for Mom to tell you. Maybe we can talk about it later." Takumi replied looking at Sarah. The children didn't notice, but the adults noticed Sarah was about to cry.

"P-Please excuse me." Sarah voice cracked as she stood up and walked out of the room. Sarah walked outside of the castle and sat under a sakura tree.

"Honey, are you okay?" Takumi asked sitting down next to her with the other adults watching in the distance.

"Takumi, it's just hard to think back to what happened all those years ago."

"I know. Would it be better if I tell them what happened?"

"Yes honey, it would be a little better" Sarah replied. They stayed silent for a while. Sarah hugged Takumi and began crying into him.

"It's okay. Those days are over." Takumi spoke softly. He began rubbing her back.

"It's getting late you two. You might want to get your son to bed. It also might help get your mind off things." Ryoma suggested walking up to them. They nodded and walked inside.

A little later in Kiragi's room.....

"Goodnight, Mom. Goodnight, Dad. I love you Mom and Dad."

"Goodnight, Kiragi. We love you." Sarah and Takumi said shutting the door behind them. Then, Sarah and Takumi walked of to their room.

"Honey, I know Kiragi is five years old, and we are both twenty five years old." Sarah said laying down next to her husband after getting ready for bed.

"Yeah, so do I. Why are you saying this?"

"Honey, how would you feel if we had another kid?"

"Wait, Sarah, are you saying we're going to have another child?"

"Yes, honey. I found out at my physical check-up with Elita that I am pregnant."

"That's wonderful news. Wait until Kiragi finds out he's going to be an older brother."

"He will probably be excited. Anyways, goodnight, Takumi."

"Goodnight, Sarah. I love you."

"I love you, too."

The last chapter is complete. I will be posting the descriptions of the characters and their pictures next. So that means this book is not done yet.