Chapter 1: The Monster of the Lake

Several years after the intruder took over Harmonia..........

In castle Shirasagi, a 17 year old sulks in his room waiting for word about what happened to Harmonia. The last time he had heard from his best friend was before the war against Nohr, which later it turned out the enemy was Anakos. A knock rang throughout his room. A voice came through the door.

"T-Takumi, time to get up! W-We have a long day ahead of us."

"Sakura, I don't want to be bothered right now. If Ryoma wants to see me that bad, he can come here himself."

"I am right here, brother. Please come out, it's urgent. There has been rumors of a monster lurking at the near by lake. We are going to meet up with the Nohrians, Azura, Corrin's retainers and Corrin." Ryoma spoke slightly irritated by his younger brother.

"Alright, I'm coming." sighed an irritated Takumi.

Five hours later.......

"Finally, we made it to the town near the lake." Hinoka said aloud in hopes her siblings, Ryoma, Takumi, and Sakura, would hear.

"Let's meet up with Xander and his siblings and wait for Corrin. In the mean time, we can look for......" Ryoma began only to be interrupted by large commotion.

" I saw it with my own eyes. It was bigger​ than the trees. Its fangs were massive and incredibly sharp. It had black scales and breathed fire. It tried to killed me, but I escaped." a villager spoke.

"I wish someone would get rid of that beast." spoke another.

"Excuse me, we are here to eradicate the beast from the lake." Ryoma spoke hastily to the villagers.

"Well, well we finally all met up." voice spoke from behind. Ryoma spun around to see the royal family of Nohr and their retainers. To the left of the Nohrian royal family stood Corrin.

"Good. Everyone is here. Let's go set up our camp at the lake." Xander said.
So they set out to the lake.

I hope you enjoyed the chapter.If you leave a comment please Do Not Cuss.Thank you.