Chapter 7: A Chat

" Just stop it, you two. I was already lectured by my brother. I don't need you adding to it. I don't like it and that's final." Takumi snapped at his retainers.
Sarah cringed as she listened to the conversation through the door. Maybe I should just leave, after all I am not a pet, she thought as she decided to leave. Sarah used her prehincle tail to open the door to the room she was staying in. She grabbed her satchel with the only belongings she had and left Castle Shirasagi. She headed toward the forest. I hope I can find the lake again, she thought.

Back at Castle Shirasagi.......

"Sarah, where are you?" Hinata called out looking for his newest friend.

"I can't find her anywhere." Oboro panicked, "I noticed that her belongings that were in her room are gone. Do you think she ran away?"

"I hope not. I really like her."

"Prince Ryoma, I think Sarah ran away." Oboro said. 

"Who?" Ryoma asked.

"You know, the dragon." Hinata said.

"So that's her name. " Ryoma mumbled under his breath.

"TAKUMI! YOU BETTER GET IN HERE RIGHT NOW!" Ryoma yelled fiercely angered​.

"WHAT?" Takumi snapped as he came in the room followed by Hinoka and Sakura.

"You know what! I put you in charge of her only for her to run away! You were responsible for that dragon!"

"Well, I'm sorry! I couldn't care less about the dragon! We are probably better off with out her!"

"Guys, stop fighting! You are making Sakura more upset about the situation!" Hinoka yelled over the voices of her arguing brothers as Sakura had tears in her eyes.

"We have got to find her and fast!" Ryoma said as he ran down the hall gathering all their retainers, Corrin, and Azura.

I hope you enjoyed this chapter. I will probably put pictures of all the characters so far in the next update or post the next chapter.