Chapter 4: Hoshido

The next day, everyone woke up and began to gather their belongings. Sarah stretched as she readied herself to travel with the Hoshidian royals.

"Sakura, do you have everything you brought?" Takumi asked as he grabbed his Fujjin Yumi.
She nodded her head as she grabbed her stuff.

"Alright, let's move out."Ryoma said as they began their long trek home.
They had not walked far when Sarah started to wonder what her new life would be like. Would she be assigned to someone in the army or staff of Hoshido? Would she be treated as a pet or worse? So many thoughts swirled in her head to the point she had not realized that everyone had stopped for a moment. The dragoness accidentally bumped right into the eldest sibling, Ryoma.

"Whoa! Hey, please be a little more careful." Ryoma spoke as he almost fell over.

"Ha, how pathetic. It can't even pay attention to anyone. I wonder if she is even useful."

"Takumi!" Ryoma snapped, reprimending his younger brother. Hinoka punched his arm.

"Oow... was that necessary?!" Takumi asked with irritation laced in his
voice.

"Yes, it very much was. It's not like she knew what she was doing." Hinoka responded with a bitterness in her voice.

"Behave, you two."

"Yes, Ryoma." They both sighed.
Sarah waltzed up to Ryoma.

"Sorry for bumping into you. I was lost in thought and --" Sarah started.

"You talk! Wow, now that is interesting. Don't worry about it. I am perfectly fine. I forgive you just be more careful." Ryoma lectured.

"I will."

A little later, they finally arrived at Castle Shirasagi and began to unpack their belongings.

"This is where you will be staying." Ryoma said opening the door to a spare room.

"Make yourself at home."

Well that is the end of chapter five. Fun fact, in Fire Emblem Fates, May first, which is today, is Ryoma's brithday. What is even more ironic is in Fire Emblem Heroes, I just got Ryoma today, May first.