Chapter 15: The Battlefield

Three months later.....

"Sarah, move right more so I can get a clear shot at the enemy." Takumi commanded riding on her back.

" Okay, Takumi. Do you have a clear shot now?" Sarah asked as Takumi ready the Fujjin Yumi. Before she got her answer, Takumi shot down an enemy.

"Does that answer your question?"

"Yes, also don't be so snarky about it."
Just as Takumi was about to make a smart remark, an arrow grazed his arm.

"GAAAH!" Takumi cried out in pain.

"TAKUMI! Are you okay?"

"I'm fine just keep flying"

Sarah flew toward the front lines as Takumi shot at enemies. Sarah glanced down to see Ryoma and Xander had engaged Syndrome in combat. Xander had snuck up behind Syndrome and took the gems that Syndrome use to trap Sarah, N, Concordia, and Anthea. When Syndrome realized it, Ryoma took the chance to disarm him. Syndrome's army disbanded as Ryoma and Xander captured Syndrome.

"You will be trialed by a combined court from Hoshido, Nohr, Harmonia, and Tranquilia for the mass murder of the people of Harmonia and Tranquilia, the parents and sisters of Sarah, and the father of N." Ryoma declared hoisting Syndrome to his feet.  Sarah landed on the ground near Ryoma, and Takumi jumped off her back.

"The nightmare is over finally." Xander said throwing the gems on the ground and stomping on them, crushing them under his boot. Sarah started to glow along with N, Concordia, and Anthea. Once the light died down, Sarah tried to stand up only to start falling back down. Before she could hit the ground, two gentle arms caught her. She looked up at Takumi as he winced in pain from the injury he sustained earlier.

"Let's go home." Takumi said helping her stand up.

"Takumi, thank you for helping me. Also, do you think we can give dating a try?" Sarah whispered.

"I thought you would never ask. I have had feelings like that for you ever since the night we had dinner together in your room." Takumi said as they began heading back Castle Shirasagi.

Shortly after Syndrome was arrested, he was convicted and executed for his crimes.

Also, Ryoma married Anthea shortly after the trial. They had been secretly dating after she had arrived. They had their son, Shiro.

Leo started dating Concordia after the events that transpired. They later married and had a son named Forrest.

Camilla started dating Lunick, the son of Spenser and Elita. They married and had a daughter named Daisy.

Elise started dating Keith, the son of Joel. They married and had a daughter named Emily.

Xander started dating Aria, the daughter of Joel. They married and had a son named Siegbert.

Sakura started dating Lind, the son of Joel. They married and had a daughter named Rose.

Hinoka started dating N. They married and had a daughter named Calcedori.

Corrin started dating Solana, the daughter of Spenser and Elita. They married and had a daughter named Kana.

Azura started dating Jackie, N's retainer. They married and had a son named Shigure.

Takumi started to date Sarah. Later the two married and had a son, Kiragi and an daughter, Neilla.

Finally the main part of the story is finished. I will post a chapter with the whole family. Then I will post pictures of each character and a little description of each possibly.