Chapter 12: Trouble between friends

"Sarah? Where are you?" Takumi asked searching for Sarah. He heard a faint crying from the distance.

"Sarah? Is that you?"

"Takumi." Sarah said softly as she peered around the corner. She had been crying because of the fact she might be useless on the battlefield.

"Sarah, I'm sorry about what I said early. Please forgive me. I have no clue how to train you or even work with you. My brother wants me to ride you, but that's way too awkward." Takumi said shifting back and forth as he talked.

"I forgive you. I have to agree. I still can't believe Ryoma said that to you though. Imagine how strange that would be, especially considering we have known each other since we were three." Sarah said walking up to Takumi. Takumi sat down in a chair while Sarah laid down next to him.

"Sarah, I will try my best to train you, but I am not the best teacher."

" Hey, it's okay. I don't care if your the best as long as I can learn."Sarah said looking up at her friend. Someone knocked on the door to the room.

"Sarah, let's go train." Leo said through a crack in the door.

"WHAT?!" Takumi yelled out of sudden shock and anger. Leo came into the room.

"The task of training her has been delegated to me by your brother. Since you don't know how to train her, I will train her." Leo said smirking as Takumi became more enraged.

"I'M GOING TO TRAIN HER AND THAT IS FINAL!"

"TAKUMI! TAKE A CHILL PILL!" Ryoma yelled storming into the room.

"I CAN'T HELP IT! YOU TOLD ME I COULD TRAIN HER!"

"I THOUGHT YOU SAID THAT YOU COULD NOT HANDLE IT!"

"WELL, I CAN AND WILL TRAIN HER!"

At that point, Leo had left the room to avoid the conflict. Sarah stared horrified at her friends and their argument.

"ENOUGH!" Sarah finally yelled, a low growl coming from her throat, "Ryoma, Takumi is the one who is going to train me and that is final. As for you both, apologize to each other. When your ready to train, come and wake me." Sarah said storming out to her room.

"I'm sorry, I shouldn't have delegated the task to anyone else." Ryoma said looking at Takumi.

"I'm sorry, too. I forgive you, Ryoma." Takumi said standing up.

"I forgive you, too." Ryoma said, hugging his young brother.

Another chapter completed.