Chapter 10: A New Problem

"We have a new problem other than the people who have been turned in to dragons. Syndrome has been rounding up people and dragons to create an army." Spenser said as he talked to Ryoma and Xander in private.

They looked puzzled as they tried to think of a strategy. Ryoma paced back and forth. It was shocking enough that Sarah was turned into a dragon; he didn't need more issues.

"We can combine all our armies and work together to deal with Syndrome. We can help N and Sarah take back what's left of their kingdoms." Xander responded sounding confident, "After all we are allies. I know just about all their people are gone, but we can handle it after the warring."

Ryoma nodded in agreement. They finished their discussion and left the room. Maybe I should check on Sarah, Ryoma thought. Ryoma began walking down the corridor when he heard laughter. He slowly opened the door to Takumi's room only to find his brother had a something sketched out on a piece of paper.

"What are you, Leo, and Sarah up to?" Ryoma questioned the suspicious trio.

"Nothing, we are just talking. Don't worry about it." Sarah replied trying not to smile.
"Okay, but you notorious and silly trouble-makers​ had better behave." Xander said from the hallway.

"Don't worry, we will." Leo shouted out the door.

Little did they know that the troublesome trio were planning a massive prank.

"Where should we start?" Takumi asked.

"Maybe we could prank everyone with one big prank."Leo said.

"We should do this after the war. Right now, we need to be focused on the new threat that took almost everything from me. He is coming after all of you." Sarah said looking down.

"Yeah, you're right. Now isn't the best time." Leo agreed as Takumi nodded.

"Time for bed everyone." Ryoma yelled down the hall.

Sarah yawned and said goodnight to Takumi and Leo. Sarah had Leo open and close her door for her. Sarah laid down on the mat she slept on and slowly fell asleep.

Things are starting to pick up in the story. I hope you enjoyed it.