Chapter 2: The Moving Rock

As they set up their campsite, the royals took a break. Camilla sat down on a very strange rock. The rock beneath her gave off heat, but what she didn't realize was she was sitting on a dragon that was giving off it's body heat.

"There is certainly something strange about this rock, Corrin sweetie." Camilla spoke to Corrin as Leo walked over.

"How interesting it seems this rock is made of something strange." Leo observed after Camilla got off of it.
Everyone got back to work, and Elise set down her canteen on the mysterious rock. A few minutes later the rock moved to a different spot.

"HUH?! How did the rock get all the way over there?" Elise practically screamed. That attracted the attention of everyone else.

"Elise, what's wrong?" Leo asked.

"The rock was right here just a minute ago." Elise explained.

"Your mind is just playing tricks on you." Xander said.

A few minutes later......

"The rock is gone?!" Hinoka yelled as she noticed the rock missing.

"How can that be?! You must be going crazy.... Oww!" Takumi said as Hinoka hit the back of his head.

"Behave you two! That is interesting though." Ryoma said as Sakura and Elise left with Camilla to get fire wood.

A few minutes later....

"I am so glad I got away from them." Sarah thought aloud as she changed her color from the deep gray coloring of a rock to her teal coloring. She began waltzing through the woods until she stumbled upon two, no three humans. Huh, more humans to try to befriend, she thought. She forgot how most people take one look at her and run the other way. She knew the people had created a monster out of her, so when people would come to her lake, she would hide herself as a rock. She's tried to befriend people, but she scared them instead. Maybe it will be different this time. She slowly began to approach them.

Here is a list of character ages for now:
Sarah ~ 17
Ryoma ~ 23
Xander ~23
Takumi ~17
Leo ~ 17
Camilla ~ 19
Hinoka ~ 19
Elise ~ 14
Sakura ~ 14
Corrin ~ 18
Azura ~ 18

I know my chapters are short, but I hope you enjoy them. Also, please remember Do Not Cuss in the comments.