Chapter 11: Preparing for battles

"We need to prep for the the battles ahead of us." Ryoma said as he talked​ to Takumi, "I want you to help Sarah train for the fight."

"Sure, I'll help her train. Just how should I train her though?" Takumi asked as he took a bite  out of his breakfast.

"She should probably get her used to carrying you on her back." Ryoma responded. Takumi looked up from his breakfast and nearly choked on what he was chewing.

"Big brother, are you crazy? I can't just ride on her. Besides, I'm used to going on a battlefield by foot. I don't even know how to ride on a dragon, let alone train her. She'll never stand a chance on the battlefield, and she probably won't learn a single thing." Takumi yelled loud enough for Sarah to hear his ranting. Sarah looked at Takumi, shocked at his rudeness and the fact he didn't want to ride her. Feeling Sarah's gaze, he looked over at her. Before he could apologize, Sarah had run out of the mess hall.

"Now you've done it." Leo said, a very cross expression on his face, "You know better than to say that about her."

"Leo, stay out of it." Camilla said as Takumi and Leo began to stand up. Takumi grabbed a spoonful of scrambled eggs and flung them at Leo, but they hit Elise instead.

"FOOD FIGHT!" Elise yelled out as the war began, and Ryoma shook his head.

Leo grabbed some of the scrambled eggs and threw them at Takumi, but Takumi dodged it. Instead, it wound up hit Camilla and Hinoka. Ryoma tried to get them to stop but couldn't. Even Sakura, Corrin and Azura were involved at this point. Takumi grabbed some toast and try to throw it at Leo, only for it to hit Ryoma dead smack in the middle of his face.

"THAT IS SO IT!" Ryoma yelled as he grabbed the container filled with fresh pineapple juice and poured it over Takumi's head. Satisfied with what he did, Ryoma began throwing food, too.

"What is going on in here?!" Xander yelled as he entered the mess hall ", You all should be ashamed of yourselves for what you did. Ryoma, you are the king of Hoshido, and your behavior is unacceptable. All of you, clean up this mess, NOW!" Everyone looked away from each other in shame of what they did, and they began to clean the mess hall.

Sorry for not updating lately. I have been very busy lately. I hope you enjoyed this chapter.