Ever After College

Welcome to Ever after College, the next chapter of the young fairytale children's lives.

"I just don't understand why you didn't tell me, I thought we were friends" he asked me, I couldn't just tell him he was the prized possession of the charming family.

"Are you seriously going to make this about yourself daring" I rolled my eyes, he had been sulking about this for days now.

He sighed "look Cerise I'm sorry , it just came as a bit of a shock to me and I wasn't really hexpecting it at all" I laughed, so I could just apparently run faster than him because what I had long legs?

"How weren't you hexpecting it, you claim to be my best friend and just didn't see it, even headmaster Grimm saw it coming" I'm confused like is he mad at me or something "are you mad" I asked.

He looked at me, he shook his head "no I just wish you had told me sooner, did you tell anyone before me" now I felt bad because I had told his sister before telling him and i knew if I lied to him he would be able to see through it straight away.

"Look DARING I'm sorry, how was I supposed to know that you were against your destiny so much, it's not like you told me" he scoffed, here we go another argument.

"Really again with the destiny thing, cerise I didn't tell anyone because I wasn't exactly open about it, I had all these hexpectations and you know what my dad was like you saw it yourself" I shook my head, yes I know that his dad was the epitome of an ass but that did mean that he could be mad.

"DARING, I didn't tell you because I didn't think that I could trust you, I mean sure we were fr..........." I was cut off by him "you know what just don't worry about it, you can't trust me Cerise" and with that he walked away without so much as a single glance towards me.

"DARING I, ugghhh" I growled the last part, god dam it why was he so hurt about it. I stomped all the way back to my dorm room, I was beyond confused at darings actions.

Yes before you ask this stupid argument is one of the many that me and daring have had since I let down my hood at graduation, I don't understand why he was so hurt about it, he had ne reason to be mad unless he was jealous or something.

I slipped out of my dress that I wore that day and decided that I should at least go and try to speak to him and I know hexactly how to do it. I grabbed my red hoodie that had 'HOOD' written on the front, I grabbed a pair of jeans and my pair of scruffy boots and called up ordering a large meat lovers pizza.

I grabbed a few beers from my fridge and hid them in my back pack, yes although we are in college it is still a few years until I'm the legal age to buy alcohol but that has never stopped me before, I put the hood over my head and left my dorm making sure to lock the door behind me, yes I had the hood on still even though I pulled the hood down a while ago I still wear it when I'm anxious.

I walked towards darings apartment and knocked on the door, I heard him groan and ewalk towards the door. He opened the door and god forbid he was wet and in a towel that was hanging quite low on his hips showing his perfect v line.

"WHAT DO Y.....oh hey" I smiled at him "can I come in so we can talk" he nodded and let me in. Yes me and daring had skipped the awkward stage of the friendship when we ran into each other in the locker room and I had fallen on top of him.

I went and took a seat on his couch while he went into his room to get dressed, I sat there thinking about what I could say to him without it furthering into an even bigger argument.

He came out of his room wearing a simple pair of grey sweats and a black t shirt that cling to his body showing off his now very buff body. He sat next to me and I passed him a beer, a routine for our Saturday nights, sitting in his apartment, having a few beers with pizza and watching the book ball game.

He took it off em and opened it, I did the same and there it was the inevitable awkward silence that we faced after we and argued, we were both stubborn and it was only a matter of time before one of us cracked.

It was a good three minutes before "Cerise, look I'm not mad so don't think that it's just that it hurt to know that I was one of the last people to k ow and it's just so hard, not a day go..." he was cut off by the door, shit.

I got up and answered it, just the delivery boy, I handed him a 20 and told him to keep the change. I put the pizza in the coffee table along side of the beers that were now both sat on the table.

And there it was the silence, I shifted uncomfortably. I looked over to daring who now had his head rested in his  hands, he was raking his hands through his hair stressfully. I wanted to calm him down but I don't know if that would make things even worse then they already are.

"Do you really not trust me" I heard him mumble, I shook my head "daring it came out wrong, I didn't mean I don't trust you it was just that I was concerned that maybe one day you and me might stop being friends and you might have let my secret out, I tell you, I wanted to tell you I really did but I was just scared" I looked up to meet his piercing gaze.

"Scared of what" he asked "scared of what you might think, that I'm a monster that I...." I was again cut off by Daring pulling me into a hug, of course my small frame melted into his large one and it felt good that me and him weren't arguing anymore.

He was stroking the back of my hood and then he whispered in my ear "don't you call yourself that, Cerise you are far from a monster" I curled further into the crook of his neck.

"But it's the truth daring, it always has been" he then let me go and stood up and stormed off, I was not about to let this go, for the past week he had been acting really strangely towards me and I was going to find out why even if it meant the end of our friendship.

I followed right after him, he went into his room and before he could slam the door shut I used my strength and slammed  it open, I saw daring he looked scared. He had that same facial expression that he had on his face every time he walked off on me.

"What are y......" I cut him off "NO, WHAT ARE YOU DOING DARING CHARMING" I yelled and he looked like he was mad now "Cerise I need you to leave" I was take. Aback by his words "what" i scoffed "I said get out" it hurt to hear him say it.

"You really want me to leave" he wouldn't look at me "yes" he said in a whisper "Huh what was that" I asked "yes" he said a bit louder, ouch that was a hard hit "look at me and tell me that you want me leave Daring" I was now crying because he was the closest thing I had to a fried at this god for waken college that wasn't a girl.

He looked at me right in they eyes when he heard me crying, he looked really sorry and remorseful "oh shit, Cerise don't cry you know I don't like seeing you cry" I looked down because I was extremely hurt.

"Cerise do you really want to know why I'm so upset about you not telling me" I looked up and nodded, I wanted to know really badly so much that it hurt.

And then he did something that I wasn't hexpecting, his lips crashed onto mine in one quick movement. At first I was a bit surprised but then I melted into it, our lips moved perfectly in sync, it was almost magical.

After he pulled away, leaving me wanting more. "That's why" he said breathlessly, and I don't know why I had this sudden wash of confidence but I grabbed him by the collar of his shirt and pulled his lips onto mine once again.

This time the kiss wasn't as gentle, it was hungry, almost refreshing to be kissing him. After the kiss that seemed to go on forever we both pulled away to catch our breaths. We both panted and looked at each other, and it wasn't even awkward it was almost natural.

"Wow" he panted "wow indeed p" I panted

The end is only the beginning

Stay excellent
Xx Lyssa