Accident

"You know I can't do this" is said as my secretary pulled off her white thong, yes here I was in my office trying to get a hot brunette off me because there is only one girl for me.

Cerise has been in my life since we were in high school, we had become friends when I was failing AP Biology and she was kind enough to help me out.

After that we had become very close, she was over at my house every after noon, stayed over at my house nearly every weekend and when she didn't stay at my house I stayed at her house.

I don't know when our friendship turned into feelings but I knew that it happened some time when she got her first boyfriend and I was devastated.

But it didn't last very long and that may or may not have to do with the fact that I have beat the crap out of any guy that went near her.

Sure she drove me crazy but I still remember the day she walked in on me and Apple White screwing in the end of senior year at briar beauty's final party.

She was heart broken and it was all my doing, in the three years since college I hadn't slept with anyone, and I know it was hard but I couldn't bare to see her sad again.

"Oh come on baby I can make you feel good" she said throwing her panties in my face, for a split second I nearly cracked but my phone rang.

I fumbled to pick it up "hello, Daring charming speaking" I said as the sexy brunette got on her hands and knees crawling towards me.

"Ah yes Mr Charming, I'm sorry to inform you but your girlfriend has been in an accident" the nurse said in a quiet tone.

As soon as those words left her lips I immediately froze, I knew that it was cerise because when we moved to the city she had me as her boyfriend on her file.

"Which hospital" I said in a panicked tone as I abruptly stood up causing my security to fall off of me.

"Jacobi Medical Centre" she said as I hung up the phone, I had never ran so fast out of my office in my entire life.

When I arrived at the hospital 45 minutes later I was directed to the intensive care unit where she was in a hospital bed with a breathing mask.

She looked so small in that hospital bed all by herself.

"Mr Charming" I heard a lady ask behind me, I turned around to see a doctor with a clip board looking all serious.

"How is she" i asked not taking my eyes off cerise "she was crossing the road when a bus came out of nowhere and hit her, it crushed her rips and punctured her right lung, she also broke her arm in three places, she is stable at the moment but we will need to run a few more tests to determine just how much damage was caused" she said looking at me.

A few days had passed, cerise still hadn't woken up and I couldn't leave her not even for a minute I just couldn't leave her by herself.

"I need you back" I whispered in cerise's ear as she slept "I know that you probably don't feel the same way but I need to tell you even if your are unconscious" I said gripping onto her lifeless hand.

"I love you so much cerise, I have for a very long time and seeing you like this has made me realise some things, things that I should have already known" I said wiping away the tears that slid down my face.

"Life is too precious to be not upfront cerise and I swear when you wake up I will do everything in my power to make sure that a smile is in your face everyday because of me" I said kissing the back of her hand.

I lied down next to her and slept next to her unconscious body.

A few weeks later I had to make the roughest decision to turn off her life support because she wasn't going to wake up because the lack of oxygen getting to her brain practically made her a vegetable and I know that she wouldn't want to live like that.

I was sitting next to her when they were organising to turn it off when suddenly her fingers started moving and she was slowly coming to.

I had to wait in the waiting room for what seemed like forever but when they finally let me in the room she smiled at me.

I ran towards her and kissed her right on the lips, she wrapped her arms around my neck and kissed me back.

When she pulled away she smiled at me and ran her hands through my hair "i heard you" she said smiling at me.