The Game

"Oh come on, that was a foul" Cerise yelled at the Rv in my very small apartment. When rosabella slept with my roommate sparrow I moved to a small apartment building.

"Ok calm down, don't wanna have a noise complaint" I said. She looked at me and smiled, she stood up and went to the kitchen "want a beer" she asked "obviously" I shouted.

She came back in with two beers, she was sporting the same hockey jersey as I was with a pair of leggings and of course her socks, did she look stunning of course was that new, not really.

Before she could pass me to sit next to me I pulled her on my lap, she was giggling but honestly I just needed to feel her warmth on me.

I wrapped my arms around her waist and she wrapped one of her arms around my neck. We were both looking deep into each others eyes, god all I wanted to do was to kiss her.

We both started slowly leaning forward, god I have been wanting to do this for so long now, we were so close and I could feel her raged breaths fanning my lips.

We were about to kiss when "rriiiiiiiinnnnnnngggggg" I heard my buzzer go off, Cerise jumped off my lap and ran to the answering buzzer "hello" she said "yeah pizza delivery" they said "yeah come in" she pressed the button to unlock the front doors.

Yes pizza was her addiction and she was mine

Stay Excellent
Xx Lyssa