Pool (Modern Au)

Daring POV"I can't believe you didn't get a date man" I heard hunter say, we were at my place and we were getting ready for prom

Daring POV
"I can't believe you didn't get a date man" I heard hunter say, we were at my place and we were getting ready for prom. I was going to ask Apple but I realised that we would probably end up arguing because she is a controlling bitch even though she isn't my girl friend.

"Yeah well it's his fault we didn't get to go with the girls" sparrow said "well I would have gone with him, ash was going with the girls" hunter said "yeah same, Raven is going with the other girls as well" Dex said while fixing his bow.

"Yeah well he should have just grown a pair and asked her" sparrow said "I'm not usually the one to agree with sparrow but he is right you know daring" chase said "how, how would that have solved it" I asked.

"Well the reason why we are all going together is because cerise didn't have a date" I turned around to see Darling in a short blue dress and a pair of converse shoes "how is that my fault, she would have said no anyway" I said raising my voice.

"Arrrggghhh, she would have said yes and you are a pussy" she shouted, "if you don't ask her to dance tonight I will put this photo up for everyone to see" she pulled her phone out and showed me a photo of me sucking my thumb.

"Whatever darling" I said rolling my eyes "hey babe, you look breathtaking" chase said, I rolled my eyes, I hated him dating her but I didn't have much say in it "awww don't you look handsome my knight" she said going to him and kissing him.

Time skip
Cerise POV
I  watched at the table, I watched Apple flirt her ass off with daring, as usual she looked absolutely stunning and here I was in a dress that was hand made by my mom. I have always been jealous of Apple, probably because I'm the polar opposite of her and she is darings dream girl.

I rolled my eyes and went back to watching all the groups and couples dance, like always I'm by myself like every school dance I have ever attended. I was sitting there for what seemed like forever when.