She's Out Of My League

Daring Charming got kicked out of his prestigious private school because he beat up someone for bullying his younger brother, his father decided to move him to a school in the western suburbs. That was over a year ago, he has made a substantial amount of friends and made the football team, he has had his eye on a certain star athlete. Cerise hood, the popular girl at BellMount High, star athlete and also has a knack for writing, she had been living in BellMount for her whole life, she has been secretly watching BellMounts newest addition to the football team.

"Bro sorry to break it to you but, seriously she is the most popular student here, Star Athlete, Gorgeous, academically inclined and not to mention banging bod, she is way out of your league bro" said my friend Hunter, he instantly became my friend when I first came to BellMount High last year.

"And besides, she has jacks balls in her clutch purse" said Hopper, Another one of my mates, I had known him since I was little.

See Cerise was exactly like hunter described, athletic, popular, beautiful, smart and very fit. I met her in the first week I moved here, I was waking to Pre Calculous and we both tried to go into class at the same time.

FLASHBACK

"Oh my god, I'm so sorry" Said the girl that I had just run into, she had brown hair, tan skin, bright teeth and these grey eyes that I found myself getting lost in.

"No....no, it was my fault, guess I shouldn't text and walk huh" I stuttered, since when the fuck do I stutter.

She laughed and I swear when I heard her laugh it was like the heavens above opened up and played an orchestra above her.

"Wow your funny, Cerise" she held out her hand and I immediately shook it "daring" I said, she let go and continued walking into the class.

"Cherry" I said, she turned around "what" she asked "oh ahhh nothing, Cerise is French for Cherry" I stuttered again, this girl was doing things to my brain.

She smiled "well red is my favourite colour" the then turned around and  took a seat, right at the front of the class.

END FLASHBACK

"Bro, by the looks of it you already get enough attention from the girls at your old school, why not just take one of them" said Hunter, I grunted "because I have already taken all the ones who have respect for themselves and they are not Cerise" I said.

Ok so maybe I have developed a little crush on her but who wouldn't, I mean seriously she is someone that you would take home to meet your mom, her beautiful brown hair, piercing grey orbs, that smile and her laugh it just.....it makes me melt.

"Ok bro, you want her to go with you so bad, here's your chance" said hopper, I turned to see cerise, she was at her locker putting her books away, this was my only chance to do it, now or never right, the worst she can say is no.

"Alright then, watch me" I said, I got off the locker and started walking towards her, she didn't notice me so I thought I would surprise her, I went up behind her and covered her eyes with my hands "guess who" I whispered in her ear "hmmmm let me take a guess......Charming" I smiled "ahh you caught me" I said, she turned around and smiled brightly at me.

"I was actually going to come and see you, listen me and a few friends are going to the movies to watch the fate and furious tonight, I wondering if you wanted to come with me, like a date, only if you want to, like I'm not saying you have to or that you and me are a thing because........." I cut her off by placing a finger on her soft lips "calm down, course I will, what time" I asked, this went better then I expected.