Putting Bonnie And Clyde To Shame

"Get down now and nobody gets hurt" the men in black suddenly entered the bank shooting up the place.

I immediately got down on my knees and hid behind my desk, this was all apart of the plan.

Me and daring had known these guys for a while but we knew what there plan all along was.

I looked across the bank filled with people on the floor with their hands covering their heads not that if a bullet was fired that there hands would do anything.

Daring was looking up at mike who was currently pointing a gun at a lady with a screaming baby.

He looked at me and nodded giving me the sign that we were about to do this.

We were about to go against our own team that we had been working with for years to get away.

We had been saving up all our money to get away for years but with my condition we had to push it up by a few years.

Our car was parked a block away and all we had to do was get to that car and we would be home free.

I slipped off my black heels as daring grabbed the gun out of mikes hand, it was so fast and it wasn't apart of the plan.

Mike grabbed his small hand gun from the side and went to shoot daring, he shot mike right between the eyes causing the rest of the team to start shooting at daring.

I ran so fast in the direction of mike who was currently laying on the ground, I grabbed the bag that was full of cash and ran to daring who was at the door shooting at our team.

We ran, it was so hard but we knew that this was the only thing we could do I mean it's not like we could just leave.

There was two police officers chasing after us on foot, they weren't that close but they were causing a scene on the streets.

"Go go cerise, quick" daring yelled as we ran up the stairs to the parking garage where our get away car was parked.

We ran straight to the trunk where our clothes were, our clothes that caused less suspicion.

Daring threw the duffle bag that was full of cash in the boot and ran around to the front seats.

I jumped in and ripped my shirt off and swapped it with the maternity dress that I was originally planning to wear.

I quickly pulled my hair out of the bun it was just a few moments ago pulled into.

Daring switched his shirt with a shirt that a casual dad would wear and of course a pair of khaki coloured shorts.

Pulling out of the car garage was stressful enough with police cars speeding past us in direction of the bank.

Driving off into the distance was probably the most thrilling thing I had ever experienced, I leaned into your chest as we drive down the deserted road leaving all our worries behind.