Adventures

"Alright I'm coming" I shouted as the loud banging st my front door continued, the sun wasn't even up yet which pissed me off even further.

I aggressively unlocked the door and swung it open revealing my best friend, he was standing their with a very large pizza with candles in a c shape.

My frown immediately switched up and I was now laughing, he always knew how to put a smile on my face even at 4:30 in the morning.

"Happy Birthday Cherry" he beamed, I don't know how a person can be this cheerful at this God forsaken hour.

"Good morning to you to" I said opening my door even further to let him in my small apartment.

"So care to tell me why daring charming is showing up at my house with a large pizza and candles at not even 5 in the morning" I asked as I turned my coffee machine on.

"Well as you know it is your 21st birthday today and me being your best friend it is my duty to make sure you have the best day ever" he smiled as I handed him a cup of fresh coffee.

"And that includes waking The said friend up at such an early time" I said sitting down across from him at the kitchen table.

"Precisely" he smiled sipping his fresh brew.

"How does Rosabella feel about you leaving at such an early hour" I deadpanned.

"Couldn't care less, we broke us last night" he shrugged his shoulders and continued to drink his coffee.

Daring and Rosabella where what you would call high school sweethearts, well if you include her being the spawn of satan.

My mouth was agape and I couldn't even form a sentence.

"Now you need to get up and get ready, you should wear warm clothes and pack a set of warmer clothes ok" he said finishing up his coffee and putting it in the sink.

"Daring are you ok" I asked concerned for his well being.

"Honestly cerise I would prefer just to drop it, she was horrible to me and we would have ended it sooner if she didn't say she was pregnant when she wasn't" he shook his head.

Yes she even scooped that low by telling daring she was pregnant, I walked over to him and gave him a hug, he immediately wrapped his arms around me and rested his chin on my head.

He was always taller than me but not that much.

"We don't have all day ok, go and get ready" he said pulling away and smiling at me.

TIME SKIP

"Oh god daring your not serious" I almost screeched looking at the open field that was filled with hot air balloons being filled.

"You bet your ass I'm serious" he turned off the ignition of his car and took off his seat belt.

I was speechless, I had always wanted to go in a hot air ballon but I never had much spare time.

"My lady" he said opening up my door.

I just laughed at him....idiot.

TIME SKIP

The day was filled of doing stuff.

We went in a hot air balloon and ate pizza at over 60,000 feet up in the air.