Chapter 1: Welcome to the world of Neon and Kira

Hey guys, I'm back this isn't a fanfic. I wanted to write something doing with anime but since I'm terrible a writing fanfics. So, I decided to write an anime like a story. My best friend and I made this up a long time ago we stuck with this since we were kids and now that we both are teenagers. We both have an account on Wattpad, he encourages me to write this into a story. Thank you ArdenBothell for making this happening he is the reason. I will try update at least once a week maybe more or maybe less. By the way Neon and Kira are base off of Arden and I. So no flame, please enjoy.

It was dark I could barely see a thing. The only thing I could see was the darkness. The only thing I could feel was this darkness, so I called it. It was trying to take me with it. There I have I felt a pair of hands pull me more towards this, so-called darkness. As I try to resist it more and more, it felt like the darkness kept pulling me further into the darkness. It felt like it almost to consume me until I heard a voice one to similar to me. When I heard this voice the darkness completely went away.
*Kira below*

Kira: Neon! Neon! Wake up, we're going to be late if you don't get up!

When I saw this light. I realize I was in my room and my best friend/sister was next to me waking me up.

Neon: I'm up, you don't need to yell. Oh, hey Kira what time is it.

Kira: It's 7:30, Neon.

Neon: Crap, I have to get ready.

Kira: Yeah, that's what I've been doing for that pass 15 minutes. Geez, I'm usually don't have to wake you up. Are you alright, are you sick?
*Kira puts her hand on Neon's forehead* Your not warm.

Neon: Kira I'm not sick. I was just deep in my dream. Don't worry about it.

Kira: Okay, whatever you say, Neon.
*Neon below and I know that's not the best picture of her*

After I got ready Kira and I ran downstairs. We are so totally late for school, thanks to my stupid dream.

Fujioko: Girls aren't you going to eat something before you leave. Oh, wait before you two leave here are your lunches.