Chapter 17: Neon's magical energy

Okay guys I'm going to try to update once a week on this book.

Neon's pov

I was meditating like Kori showed me. It was peaceful I felt all of my fustration, my confusing, everything else let go. I felt so calm I all I could focus on was myself. Kori was right it's relaxing, but how did he know that this would help. I wonder. 

Kori's pov

Neon was able to adjust with meditating just fine which didn't really concern. At least this was able to help her relax for a little bit. I'm just worry how far she can go with it. How spiritually connected she is to the world. Well she probably won't get far, since Tokyo isn't as spiritual as it use to be. If she was somehow able to connect spiritually to Tokyo. She won't be able to get that far. I've tried to spiritually connect to Tokyo multiple of time before. I was never able really to do it. But my spiritual energy and connection isn't as strong as as Neon's. Even though she's new to this magic thing. She got a lot of self control for it. I've felt Neon's energy before and I know mom has, Lady Himeko has. She got a strong spiritual energy. I never knew someone could hold so much spiritual energy. Neon's physical magical energy isn't strong, but I guess her spiritual magic energy makes up for it. I felt something incredibly strong energy being released. I opened my eyes to see a visible magical energy around Neon. I couldn't believe it! She subconsciously doing it probably. If she can do this, what can she actually do. I know for a fact, Neon has no idea what she's doing. Neon seems to know what to do always. Well, that's what I get from Kira. I got up then I saw it. That energy it's visible to the human eye. Then I felt someone else's presence. I turned around as fast as I could just to see mom.

"It's only you." I said signing in relief.

"I was only checking on you two. You've both been awfully quiet, so I got worried. You two seem to be fine, well at least Neon. Did something happen Kori?" Mom said worried. 

"I'm fine. You just surprised me that's all." I said. 

"Oh. So I see you taught Neon how to meditate. That should help her." Mom said. 

"I know. She's taking it quite well." I said. 

"I also came up here to check up on Neon. I felt something off." Mom said. 

"What is it?" I asked. Mom stay silent. 
******************
3rd person pov

Yuki and Kira were inside. Yuki was helping Kira with understanding the basics. 

"You see now. Physical magic is what you have and spiritual magic is what Neon has." Yuki said to Kira. 

"I know that. What's the difference between physical and spiritual? Can't we have both types?" Kira asked Yuki. 

"Physical magic is the magical powers you have: super strength, powers of the elements, and even super speed. Spiritual magic is what Neon has; it's where someone being is spiritual connected to the world. It's where there soul is connect with the spiritual world. All magi are spiritually connected to the world and physically; just some are more physically or spiritually connected then others. There's the possibly of having a strong amount of both." Yuki explained to Kira. 

"Oh I get it now!" Kira exclaimed. 

"I'm glad you do my little Kira." Yuki said. 

"I'm taller than you! I'm not little....well at least in height." Kira said irritatedly. Yuki rolls his eyes at Kira. 

"That doesn't stop you from being cute." Yuki said smirking. 

"Why you little...." 

"You should control that temper, Kira. You don't want to destroy this building that would be bad." Yuki said sassing her in the process. 

"You're unbelievable sometimes!" Kira  said to Yuki.

"But you love me anyways." Yuki said.

"Who said I ever loved you. Anyways I wonder how Neon and Kori are doing.  He better not have done anything to her." Kira said protectively.

"Hey! Kori isn't going to do anything to her. Kori isn't that kind of person; he's the complete opposite. Kori is a good person. He's good for Neon." Yuki said to Kira.

"Yeah I know. But I can't help but worry about her, when I'm not around to protect her." Kira said looking down.

"Did something happen between you two that I don't know about." Yuki asked.

"I'm not exactly sure. But something tells me that I should be worried about her. Kira said as her eyes soften.

"She'll tell us when she feels ready to." Yuki said putting his hands on her shoulders, trying to comfort her.

"Yeah I guess so, maybe she'll tell Kori. He made her smile after all." Kira said.

"Kori is a special guy. If he can make her smile like that." Yuki said smiling at Kira.

Kira smiled back.

"Yeah." She said with a toothy smile.
***************
Neon's pov

I went deeper into my thoughts. I started to see and remember the darkness from my dreams.

"Did you think about what I told you?" The darkness asked.

"What are you doing in my head?!"

" I assumed too soon about you." The darkness said.

"W...wh...what?!"

"Let's just say I'm apart of you." The darkness said.

"GET OUT OF MY HEAD!" I screamed mentally to myself.

I open my eyes to see Kori and Ayame.

"Neon do you feel any better." Kori asked.

"Yeah I'm fine." I said. I felt my stomach turn. I just basically lied to Kori. I've never lied to him before. Everything was fine until that darkness back. I don't know what's wrong with me anymore.

"Are you sure alright." Kori asked worried.

"I'm fine you can't quit pestering me about it." I said avoiding eye contract with him.

"Okay. Neon." Kori said. I knew he didn't believe me. But in a way he made me feel better about my day.

"Neon do you realize how strong you are." Ayame asked.

"I've took it into consideration." I said. Maybe that darkness has been telling me the truth.

"Thank you" I said to Kori.