Chapter 26: Neon and Saturo

Saturo took Neon away. They were in an interagation room. Yoshio was also in the room. 

"Si we could do this the easy way or this the hard way," Saturo said. Neon stayed quiet. She wasn't going to tell them anything. 

"You're not going to say anything," Yoshio said. Neon stayed quiet. 

"Yoshio I'll take care of this," Saturo said.

"She's stubborn I think we were going to have to do this the hard way," Yoshio said. 

"We should take this outside," Saturo said. 

"Alright," Yoshio said. Both men went outside. 

"Yoshio, if she's anything like her mother, she'll eventually talk," Saturo said. 

"Saturo I've been around Neon for many years. She's hard to crack. She won't make this easy," Yoshio said. 

"We'll see about that," Saturo said. 

"Trust me be careful there is something about her that...I don't know what it is, but it's something," Yoshio said. 

"Yoshio I believe every word you say. I'll take care of it, but I do need your help," Saturo said. Yoshio nodded. The both of them walked back inside. 

"Neon, I have a question for you and I need an answer," Saturo said. Neon just stayed quiet.

"How long have you had your powers for," Saturo said. Neon just stayed quiet.

"You are still going to sit there and not say anything. Doing that won't get you anywhere," Saturo said. Neon didn't say anything.

"Playing this game are we. We could do this all day," Yoshio said.

"You not talking isn't going to help situation," Saturo said. Neon didn't say a word. Yoshio got an idea to how to get Neon to talk.

"You know we have something of yours," Yoshio said with a sly smirk. Neon eyes widen.

"That necklace of yours. The only way you'll get it back would be if you help us and join us," Yoshio said. Neon glared at the both men.

"Ms. Neon I always could make other arrangements to...you know, " Saturo said. Neon exactly knew what Saturo was talking about. She threw a death glare at him, if looks could kill Saturo and Yoshio would be good as dead.

"Smart girl. You know that girl, Kira, that boy Kori, and my son Yuki. You seem to be quite acquainted with them. One call could change everything in an insist," Saturo said.

"You wouldn't dare," Neon said.

"So you finally decide to talk. All I had to do is threaten your friends. You are just like your mother, but the only difference is that, there this fire inside of you, and I like it," Saturo said. Neon glared at Saturo.

"Neon you can give us all these looks all you want, but it won't help save your friends," Yoshio said.

"How could you go mindlessly saying that you both would kill your own children just to prove me a point," Neon said.

"Whatever it takes," Saturo said.

"You both are sick monsters, to kill your own child just for the sake of your own selfish desires," Neon said.

"I'll do it for the sake of my own people," Saturo said. Neon threw down a glare at him.

"Neon I knew, who you were talking on the phone with," Saturo said.

"Who is it," Yoshio asked?

"Himeko," Saturo said. Yoshio looked shocked and his eyes widen in shock.