Chapter 9: The Anniversary of Neon's parents (Part 2)

Okay guys I'm done with school now and some my home problems have been revolved. So I'll be updating a little more, my phone is broken so updates will be slow. I hope you enjoy this chapter.

At the moment there was a blast of light. The man who calls himself Ryo cause the blast of light. Ryo came into the train I saw the fear on all the civilian's faces. I know I've seen this man before but where though. What do I do? Kira and I have to get out of here. What if we went with this man he said no one would get hurt if Kira and I go with him, but something doesn't seem right. For some reason I can't trust this man. I was getting this feeling again I know this man is bad he's not one of us. I have to figure something or all these people on the train are going to get hurt. The pain in my headache began to become worse. What's wrong with me. Suddenly I saw something it was from the past.

~In Neon's vision of Ryo~

It was Ryo he had a little girl in his arms and some people were after him. Why Did he kidnap the little girl.

A woman: Ryo quit running we got you surrounded. Let go of the little girl she's just a child.

A man: Ryo the girl hasn't even come into her powers there's no point in kidnapping her. Do what Himeko is saying you have no reason for taking this child.

Ryo: There's a very good reason why I've taken the child.

The woman: What is that reason?

Ryo: She's truly going back where she belongs with her clan. Little Neon here has so much potential with her powers why not start now while she's so young. In honestly all we really need is her necklace for what we are going to do. But that can't happen if she doesn't know how to use her powers. After all she is Mei's daughter.

Taichi: No way I'm going let you do that to my daughter! You let go of her!

Ryo: Nice of you to join us Taichi. This should be fun. Maybe I should just kill your daughter and take the crystal and her Magi.

Ryo got blow away from some kind of energy and in the process little Neon falling out of Ryo arms. Taichi grabs his daughter.

Mei: Next you decide to take my child I won't spare your life. Let this be a warning to you and the others of my clan who decide to kidnap my daughter I will kill you and the others.

Ryo: Well feisty as ever Mei.

Mei: Shut up!

Mei was able to stop Ryo.

Himeko: Are you three alright?

Taichi: We will be.

Himeko: What are you going to do now?

Taichi: I think it's time we move. Neon is starting to become endangered.

Mei: Taichi right. We have to do what's best for Neon. I'm just glad she wasn't hurt.

Himeko: Neon health was finally getting better and this happened.

Mei: I know. Maybe she might be better off this way.

Himeko: What do you mean?

Mei: Moving of course. Maybe Neon will be able to make some friends. I think it's time for a fresh start for me and my family.

Himeko: Your leaving Yanamaka.

Mei: Yeah we are actually moving to Yamoto it's one of the safe zones for Magi after all.

~Back to reality with Neon and Kira on the train~

Neon: Ah! *holds her head*

Kira: Neon! How bad is it?