Chapter 4: Getting to know each other

I'm back for more updates. I got busy with school, friends, watching anime, broken A.C., and being sick.

Kira: Were home mom, I also bought company.

Fuijoko: Oh, really I'll make extra for dinner. Oh, Kira your father is going to be home late tonight.

Kira: Okay, we'll just be upstairs doing homework.

*Fuijoko walks in the room*

Fuijoko: Oh, you brought two boys home. I'll go get the camera!

Kira: Mom don't and there not Neon and I boyfriends there just friends of ours!

Fuijioko: Oh I knew that *sounds embarrass*

Kira: Sure you are.

Neon: *snickers*

Yuki: Really you two. Kira, really she's your mother and Neon quit laughing.

Kori: * Slaps Yuki upside the head* Idiot doesn't know when to shut up. Now how about you show us around your lovely home.

Neon: *Thinks: These two are unbelievable. I can agree with Kori, Yuki is an idiot. Why did I let them come over. Only if you knew the truth.*

Kira: Okay and Kori you don't need to act so humble.

Kori: It's called being respectful.

Neon: *sighs* Just show these two idiots around.

Kira: Yeah, Yeah Alright.

*Kira shows Kori and Yuki around and all four of them were in Kira's bedroom*

Yuki: You've got a nice home. So, Kira what does your dad do in the AMP Force.

Kira: I'm not sure I've never asked.

Yuki: Really.

Neon: Yuki are you going to join to the Force?

Yuki: You bet I am. When I'm the Chief of AMP Force. I'm going to make it where no magical being has to live in fear, knowimg today might be their last.

Kira: Really for an idiot you sure are smart. Can you really do that? *slightly blushes*

Yuki: Yeah you bet I can. You'll be by my side when I do. I mean all of you will. *blushes*

Kira: *blushes*

Kori: Yeah I plan on joining too. What do you two plan on doing after High school.

Kira: I have no idea yet. Neon can be anything she's so smart.

Neon: Kira! You didn't have to say that. Actaully I have no idea either.

Kori: I should have know. By the Neon what's in that sketch pad of yours.

Neon: Just drawing of things I've seen. Well, when I was little before I met Kira I use to do it a lot and read.

Kori: Really.

Yuki: Okay I don't get the deal with you two, Neon and Kira. You're basically opposite from each other how you two friends.

Kira: Like they say opposites attract. Neon and I actaully a like in many ways we share the same hobbies and most of all we were each other's first best friend.

Kori: Wow it explains a lot you two have a sister bond. You can't break it.

Neon: Kori how do you know this?

Kori: 'Cause I have a little sister of my own.

Neon: I bet she's like you.

Kori: Let's put it this way, she just like my mother.