Chapter 8: The Anniversary of Neon's parents. (Part 1)

Okay guys this is the first part where Neon and Kira get their powers. Again with the update will be slow my phone isn't working I'm sorry guys. I've been having a lot of problems at home. Please forgive with the delays. I love you all.

Kori: So dad, you weren't the jerk who left his family behind after all. After all this time I kept on blaming you things that nobody could control. I'm sorry dad for thinking of you as a no good jerk. I'll do my best to protect the ones I hold close to me. But dad I wish you see Akane now she looks just like mom. I'll forgive you and now I understand what it means to be a true Magi.

~The next day at school and Kori tells Yuki about the letter~

Yuki: Seriously?! That's why your dad left.

Kori: Yeah. I'm not mad at him for it.

Yuki: Well, at least you understand now. But I can't believe it though so Neon and Kira are both Magi and they don't even know it. We have to tell them.

Kori: No we shouldn't it's for them to figure out. All we can do is be there for support when they need us.

Yuki: Yeah.

Kira: Hey guys.

Yuki: Hey Kira and Neon.

Neon: Hi.

Kira: So, why did your dad want you Yuki.

Yuki: *sighs* I had to do a favor for him or I'm doing the favor.

Kira: What's the favor.

Yuki: They think more Magi are in Tokyo.

Neon: So your dad wants you to kill them doesn't he.

Yuki: Exactly, I really don't want to do it. But just get information on them. But I haven't found any yet.

Neon: That's good.

Yuki: Yeah.

~The four walked to class together~

Shelby: Yuki-kun, Good morning! Oh it's you.

Yuki: Good morning Shelby.

Kira: This girl again.

Neon: Kira it's not worth it. She's just being annoying let's just ignore her.

Shelby: Who are you calling annoying.

Neon: You.

Shelby: That's it Neon Saki you're so annoying always acting like she's doesn't care about anything it's like you don't feel anything at all. That's annoying! I really hate you Neon Saki!

Neon: I do feel but I don't care what you have to say. *Neon walks to her desk*

Yuki: Is it me or is Neon mad about something.

Kira: No, Neon not mad she is upset about something.

Kori: I'll go talk to her.

Kira: Do you think you should do that after last night.

Yuki: What did Kori do? Wait did he ask her out and he got rejected.

Kira: *sighs* You truly are an idiot Yuki.

Kori: *blushes* I didn't ask Neon out. My mom and I had a small argument and it tick her off.

Yuki: Oh. And you offend her somehow.

Kori: *Walks over to Neon's desk* Neon I know you're probably still upset with me. I did apologize to my mom. I'm sorry for offending you in anyway, so can you please forgive me in anyway. For the record I know you care about people you just have a funny way of showing it.