Chapter 18: The first fight

Sorry guys for no update Sunday. Things happened more like I got busy. 

"Thank you," I said. 

 Neon's Pov 

I went downstairs back to Kori's apartment to see Kira and Yuki talking. Kori is right those two would make a good couple and cute one too. They look content I probably shouldn't bother their moment together. I'm glad that Kira found someone like Yuki. He's a better person for her than I'll ever be. I'm glad she found other people she can rely on besides me. How things are going I don't know if I can always be there for her. I want to but I have a feeling that I can't.

"Hey Neon! Did he do anything to you." Kira said protectively to me grabbing a hold of my hands. 

"Umm....Hi Kira Yuki. No Kori didn't do anything bad to harm me." I said. Kira has always been protective over me. I just let her be protective; honestly, I think it sweet, but at times it can be irritating. 

"Good. If he ever does do anything that could possibly hurt you in any way imaginable. I won't be afraid to knock him out for a month." Kira said. 

"Kira did you even process what we talked about with Kori," Yuki said dumbfounded. 

"Yuki, if anything doing with me and if she feels that I could be threatened in any way possible she gets a little more protective over me. She doesn't listen to anyone else besides herself." I said to Yuki was the truth. As long I've known Kira she has always been like this with me; like she's afraid to lose me somehow. 

"So, what I've told her was all for nothing....about Kori," Yuki said still dumbfounded. 

"You learn something new every day." Kira teased him. 

"Like I've said already you two would make a good couple," Kori said. 

"WHAT?! No Way! I would EVER date this idiot!" Kira said pointing at Yuki. 

Yuki sulks in the corner. 

"Quit sulking in the corner! Don't dare and grow mushrooms in the corner!" Kori said to Yuki. 

"What did you and Yuki talk about?" I asked Kira while Kori was dealing with Yuki's childish behavior. 

" He just helped me understand somethings in magic better. We also talked about Kori." Kira said. 

"Oh okay," I said they finally get along just between themselves.

"What did you and Kori do up there?" Kira asked me pointing to the roof of the building.

"We meditated," I said. 

"You're being vague," Kira said. 

"That's what we did. I'm not being vague. I'm being straightforward. Do you even know what meditating is," I said to Kira?

"Yes, I know what meditating is," Kira said. 

"Explain," I said. 

"It's something that monks do. You sit in a criss-cross position close your eyes and think calm happy thoughts." Kira said. I shook my head Kori and Yuki burst out laughing. 

"Did I say something funny," Kira said tilting her head.

"Yes in a way," Kori said still laughing.

"How?" Kira asked.

"From what you just said," Kori said.

"Oh," Kira said.

"You're right though on the meditating. For Magi it's used to calm their emotions; to focus their spiritual energy. It's a more helpful tool to use when it comes to connecting to the spiritual world." Kori said.