Chapter 7: Meeting Kori's family

Hey guys I'm back for another update. Yay!! I'm super sorry for my absent I've been really sick I was sick to the point where I almost I had to go to hospital. But I'm better now I just have a cough which will go away in a few weeks, I'm truly sorry for my absent my exams are almost over, but I'll be back updating normal so yeah. I love you all thank you for sticking with me. Above the picture is Ayame, Kori and Akane's mother.

Kori: Mom! *slightly blushes*

Neon: *slightly blushes*

Akane: Kori! You're home! *runs up and hugs Kori*
*Akane pictute below, that's what she looks like*

Akane: Kori! You're home! *runs up and hugs Kori* *Akane pictute below, that's what she looks like*

Kori: Hey there, how was your day.

Akane: It was great, now it's even better now you're here!

Kori: That's wonderful.

Akane: Yep. *smiles*

Kori: You're too funny sometimes Akane. *pats her head*

Akane: Why are the two pretty ladies here and Yuki?

Kori: Well, I decided why not let Neon and Kira come over and Yuki just tag along.

Akane: Oh okay. It's always nice to see Neon and Kira.

Yuki: Hey, what about me?!

Akane: Nope! *smiles*

Yuki: Kori, why does your sister hate me!

Kori: I don't know.

Kira: Well, she's really smart she did figure out that I'm a girl. Well anyone is intelligent enough to know that you're an idiot.

Yuki: Hey, you and Akane think that. Neon do you think I'm an idiot?

Neon: *stays quiet*

Kori: You know only a really idiot would ask that kind of question, especially Neon.

Neon: *sighs* I'm going to be honest here you are an idiot, but you're a good idiot.

Yuki: What's that suppose to mean!?

Neon: *laughs* Well you need to figure out that for yourself.

Kori: *blushes at Neon's laugh*

Kira: Actually she not wrong, Yuki.

Yuki: So, you do like me! I knew it!

Kira: I never said that!

Yuki: But you were implying it.

Kira: Whatever. *rolls her eyes*

Akane: Neon, do they do this a lot.
Neon: Ummm......Yeah they do this quite often. But it's their way of showing they care about each other.

Akane: Neon, if they care about each other then why argue.

Neon: Well, Akane sometimes when people care about one another. Their only way of showing compassion towards each other is only in though arguing. It's kinda hard to describe it, but you'll understand one day when you're older.