Chapter 14: Himeko's anger and Yuki's mission

Yuki's pov

Once I got into the car with my father.

"Father why were you so eager to meet Neon and Kira." I said trying to get some kind of answer out of him.

"They seem to be very interesting girls, son" Father said.

"Meaning you want something out of them to benefit you." I said.

"Yuki why are you accusing me of such things. You're not fully wrong. I think Kira would become a great asset one of these day. When she gets her powers." Father said.

"What about Neon" I asked.

"I'm not sure what I'm going to do with her." Father said.

I stayed quiet for the rest of the car ride. I can't let him know about Kira having powers or Neon. He'll probably would kill her. I really need to get to the library I promised Kira and Neon that I would do that for them. I can't let them down. But knowing father he has other plans for me today. I didn't like the look father gave Neon and then he started talking about Neon's mother like that. I think there's something about Neon he wants. Kori worried look doesn't help either.
**********
We go to the AMP building we went to my father's office.

"Yuki I have a very important assignment to give you, and you're the only one who can complete it." Father told me.

"Aren't I suppose to get missions after I become a full-fledged AMP." I asked. To be honest I didn't want to become an AMP, then again I have no choice im the matter.

"Yes, but I need your powers for this one." He said.

"Okay what's this mission" I asked.

"I need you to find me a special necklace. Once you find it I need you to bring to me and its user." Father said.

"What kind of magic necklace are you asking for" I asked.

"It's actually a crystal it has unbelievable amout of magic and the user is a magi herself, very powerful. I want the necklace and the girl alive. The necklace will be useless without her." Father explained.

Father showed me the picture of the necklace. It's a beautiful necklace. Then I realize it. It's Neon's necklace! He's after her!

 It's Neon's necklace! He's after her!

"Understood" I said. I walked out of father's office.

I'm going to need go talk to Kori and do some research. I got to the library, finally. As I was looking through the aisle of books until I got to the section that said Magical Artifacts. I knew the section of the library had books on Magical necklaces and stuff like that. I looked for book on crystal necklaces. I found about less than 10 books on it. I grabbed at least 3 books they weren't too think. I want to look for documents of any kind on the Saki Clan. Since that was Neon's last name. Unfortunately I didn't find any on them. Strange?