Chapter 28: Hope

After Kori and Ayame were done being on the phone and got Kira situated.

"Thanks, Kori," Kira said.

"No problem. I just want to get Neon back as much as you do," Kori said.

"I think we all do," Ayame said.

"I'm just worried; I know Neon can take care of herself," Kira said.

"That's for sure," Kori said.

"I remember when we were younger after Neon's parents' deaths, how much support she needed. Now she doesn't need me to support her," Kira said sadly.

"Kira, Neon will always need you to support her, no matter how independent she becomes. Kira, I want you to remember this, no matter what happens the people you love will always need you. They rely on you for support and comfort," Ayame said. Kira nodded. That night Kira and Kori got to know each other better, they exchange stories about their childhoods. The next day Kira and Kori went to school together.

"Hey, Kira how's everyone doing," Yuki asked worriedly?  

"Yuki did you find anything out about Neon," Kori asked?

"Not yet I couldn't get access," Yuki said.

"Dang it," Kira said.

"I'm still trying," Yuki said.

"I know," Kira said, "I just feel so useless."

"We all trying our best," Kori said.

"The only one who can have some power if effectiveness is Lady Himeko," Yuki said. Kira phone rang, she only hopes it wasn't one of her parents.

"Hello," Kira said.

"Hey Kira it's Lady Himeko, I wanted to make sure you were alright," Himeko said.

"Wait how did you get my phone number," Kira asked?

"I have my ways Kira, and that doesn't matter at the current moment. I called because I wanted to talk about some urgent matter, about Neon," Himeko said.

"How," Kira asked?

"I have a plan on how we are going to get Neon back. I'm going to need your help a long with Yuki and Kori. Kira can you put me on speaker phone, so the other two can hear me," Himeko said. "My plan is to bring Neon back to Yamoto along with the three of you. Yuki I'm going to need you to go along whatever your father has in store for us as a plan. The AMP inaugurationis within a week. I'll be attending this event, so our plan will should go accordingly. Kira, Kori I need you two attend in the audience. As soon as we find an opening we can attack and recuse Neon," Himeko said.

"Wait Lady Himeko how are we going to do that," Kori asked?

"You figure that out, you are on your own on however you two get Neon back. My only request is that you two don't get yourselves killed," Himeko said.

"Wait Lady Himeko does this mean war," Kira asked?

"Yes it does, it couldn't be helped. Kira, Kori, and Yuki I promise you that I will personally get Neon back. Kira don't you ever give up on hope, and after this is over I have to tell you something extremely important. What I will tell might determine whether you'll hate me or not. Remember it's your choice Kira," Himeko said and hung up her phone. Yuki and Kori eyes look like they could pop out of their heads to what Himeko had just said. Kira felt a strong feeling about Himeko. Kira vision became blurry and also having a feeling drizzy, nearly falling over. Kori caught her in time.